• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most used rental Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazamane

Slow Match Master
Forretress

Pikachu84

Spirit of Lightning
Kingdra, Lanturn, Kadabra, Heracross, and Wobbuffet.

bulb182

I use the 5 pokemon from my sig (or their evolved forms) and then change the other 1 depending on preference at the time

Last edited:

Mega freak

May deoxys crush you
I Always had the charizard with fire punch and electabuzz with thunder punch. The punches own.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Probably i used (used, since i don't play it anymore)

... Dragonair the most.. since Dragonite had sucky moves.

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
Heracross, and without a doubt Dragonair.

Zetta Awesome

Heracross and Zapdos, and I remember generally not using fully evolved rental pokemon because they had horrible movesets.

Leki

Gym Leader Morty <3
Well, in about any team I make to fight in the Gym Leader Towers...

Haunter, Dragonair and Parasect.

I loved Haunters speed and Destiny Bond, Dragonairs range of attacks and Thunder Wave, and Parasects Spore and Slash.

xspicysnowballx

Woof, meow, moo!
Kadabra, Quagsire, Skarmory and Graveler.

Catposter

Houndour... It had an awesome moveset and got me out of some tough matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.