• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most used rental Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I only used Legendaries

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
If I remember correctly, I picked staryu, because it had a great movepool. I also remember favoring Ivysaur and Oddish a lot, because I think that they both had Razor Leaf. For a flying type, I think Doduo was my choice, and for electric, I probably chose Electrode, no matter what it's moveset was. Fire= Growlithe or Flareon or Charmander almost every time.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
I always seemed to use Gengar... I don't know why.

Since I had no idea how strong a pokemon was, based on stats, I always chose the toughest-looking one.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I'd use a bunch of legends or pokemon with OHKO moves like Fissure. x]
I never got past the E4 in the first Stadium and never past Rocket Bridge on Stadium2.
I was so angry when the steel gym leader killed me when flying with swift.

Andrew1989

Raichu.

It's speed + Thunder = probably the best Electric rental pokemon out there. Of course, with the habit of it missing.... it could possibly make it the 'lamest' rental out there ;-(

lollipophead

;munchlax;I have emulator and I played Pokémon Stadium 2 a lot

My rental Pokémon are this:

- Wobbuffet - with Mirror Coat and Counter I can defea a 1-2 Pokémons of one trainer

- Zapdos - it knows Thunder and it is the good combination electric/flying

- Aerodactyl - it is fast and it knows Bite, also he knows Ancientpower

- Qwilfish - it knows Sludge Bomb and Hydro Pump, two strong and STAB moves

- Primeape - with Cross Chop and Focus Energy it is able to do a lot of damage

- Kadabra - Psychic, Thunderpunch, hight Speed and Special Attack are what I like on it

These six Pokémon are the ones I have most used as rental Pokémon. Generaly I change my team depending on what gym leader castle I am going into. For example, to beat Elite Four I used a team tottaly different. My real team come from G/S/C, and even on Emulator, passing your team to the N64 has become possible.;026;

Last edited:

Phendrona

I use Alakazam a lot, but I've been recently using Haunter and Arcanine.

groundonman

the dark shadows >:D
i mainly used typhlosion ,riokou ,scyther and gengar

Orphee

no need to be upset
the nidos, legendary birds, startes and like AEROBLASTER those one that looked toughs

Status
Not open for further replies.