• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Useless Pokemon???

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I say Hoppip. It just SUCKS!!! I have never seen anyone use Jumpluff and he is just so damn COMMON

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I say Hoppip. It just SUCKS!!! I have never seen anyone use Jumpluff and he is just so damn COMMON

I don't think it is useless since it can move, fly and use moves.

Smeargle is very useless, it has only one move, Sketch.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Because of Sketch, Smeargle can learn ANY move, he is THE most variable pokemon until now! It can be a Baton Passer or a Mind Freezer, a HM slave or just a Pokemon with Massively powerful attacks, its the only Pokemon capable of learning all 4 OHKO moves, so NOT SMEARGLE
;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;;235;

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Now see, I read title of forum and think... Hmmm most useless, it is Unkown.

No arguments because pokemon like Magikarp and Metapod and all that they at least evolve....

END lol

Uka.champion

lovedisc it's just useless

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
magikarp.
but because of that, im trying to get a magikarp to lv 100 (currently lv 80)

Manetric

!sdrawkcaB
Ash-kid, you're thinking about it in a literal point of veiw and not a tactical one in which most other people are
Kakuna can use Poison Sting
Quagsire12, save yourself some time and catch one in Resort Area
Unown can learn Hidden Power and was mainly intrroduced as a novelty Pokemon

asperger1981

good reader
Unown. 28 shapes and only one move. Only having Hidden Power doesn't make for a great Pokemon. The uselessness is even sadder due to the buildup from its Dex descriptions. Unown needs some help.

Followed really near by beldum, though the latter is saved (partially) by its evolutions.
Don't you think?

Empoleon Bonaparte

I personally don't think there are real USELESS Pokémon, but some are just not as useful as others. Unown can sweep, you just need to know what you're doing and have a bit of luck.

also, lol

Pokemon_Master 425

Pokemon that make you go, "Why...?"

Dunsparce...really? no evolution, weak?
Luvdisc....the same thing....
Spinda...need i say more?

anyone have any Pokemon that make you go... ewwww? WHY?!!!!WHY DO WE NEED THIS!!!!!its USELESS!!!!

Purpleturtle

Shiny hunter
Dunsparce...really? no evolution, weak?
Luvdisc....the same thing....
Spinda...need i say more?

anyone have any Pokemon that make you go... ewwww? WHY?!!!!WHY DO WE NEED THIS!!!!!its USELESS!!!!

Dunsparce doesn't need an evolution and is one of the best Serene Grace user in the game.

Empoleon Bonaparte

For God's sake, there's already a 'useless Pokémon' thread on the same bloody page and neither of them are in the right section.

Come on man.

uber9001

IN THE BATHROOM!
Delibird... Ratata... Zigzagoon...Sentret...Bidoof...I have a lot of dumb pokemon.

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
well...yeah. i agree with you on this one. Dunsparce, even though it can learn really good tms, is just...yeah. it sucks. It could use an evo. Same with luvdisc. But spinda actually is pretty ok. Its not terrific, but not pathetic either.
I dont really like the idea of Jynx, girafarig, castform, quilfish, nosepass/probopass, cherrim, burmy. The ones i just listed are either A: stupid, or B: weak and worthless. :\