• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Useless Pokemon???

Pokeman_

Experienced Trainer
I believe the most useless pokemon is pachirisu.

Pokeman_

Experienced Trainer
I believe the most useless pokemon is pachirisu.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
The worst fully evolved Pokemon is Luvdisc. Terrible stats, terrible movepool, and it can barely even function as an annoyer.

The worst Pokemon is Caterpie. It can do nothing worthwhile and it isn't fast enough to try.

Dunsparce is not a bad Pokemon; it functions as a terrific flinchhaxer. Thunder Wave + Headbutt + Serene Grace is deadly.

N00b Venusaur

Waiting for HG -_-
Phione made look at my DS screen in disappointment.

Zaralt

4x Pokemon Master
I dunno... some of the ones mentioned on here, like Pachirisu for example, is on my team, so I don't think there's a useless pokemon, it's all in how you use it. I'd personally vote for nincada though if I had to (I hated training that thing).

Last edited:

MrPostman

Viceroy
This award goes to Unown, hands down. It's not going to do much of, well, anything. Ever.

Last edited:

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Unown . It sucks... really bad. Utterly useless, it's not even cute <___,

Awww, I think it is.

I think Wynaut is the pokemon that I just go "why" about. Wobbuffet doesn't seem to need an evo, and Wynaut isn't cute either.

ChibiTracy

Dotchi~nyo?
Unown is useless,only learns one move...lol.
Also Bidoof and Bibarel are the most useless pokemon.since they're popular as HM slaves.

dark_sinister

I think shedinja is the most useless pokemon, cause it has only 1 hp -_-'

Also Bidoof and Bibarel are the most useless pokemon.since they're popular as HM slaves.
That's the only reason why it is NOT useless^^

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Magcargo has got to be one of the most useless Pokemon ever! Terrible Type Combo: Fire/Rock so it has x4 Weakness to both Water and Ground and x2 to Rock and Fighting. (Am I missing something?) Well I guess the only use for it is both of it's abilities help hatch eggs faster...

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
I think shedinja is the most useless pokemon, cause it has only 1 hp -_-'

That's the only reason why it is NOT useless^^

but look at shedinja's ability its not that bad. the most useless pokemon has to be a tie between castform and pachirsu both have horrible stats and 1 looks like someone tried and failed to create pikachu V2

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
Pachirisu.

Annoying little electric squirrel.
Just about everything is better than a Pachirisu. (Especially ;206;)
Stupid name, too. And useless abilities.
I catched it only for filling up the dex.

QUAGSIRE FAN12???

I'm a stupid doll
Magcargo has got to be one of the most useless Pokemon ever! Terrible Type Combo: Fire/Rock so it has x4 Weakness to both Water and Ground and x2 to Rock and Fighting. (Am I missing something?) Well I guess the only use for it is both of it's abilities help hatch eggs faster...
magmortar can do that to (hatch eggs faster)

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Unown. It's name maybe Unown, but it's power sure isn't.

I get what your saying, it only knows, and can learn one move. Hidden Power, BUT they have a big part in one of the movies;201-!;

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Arceus. I win :)

But seriously, by the time you catch it, it can only be used for uber battling. Or pit it against any trainers you should have already defeated by then.

The same's with mewtwo, maybe except in hgss, but that depends on when the cerulean cave is opened.

Aresol

Caring Wanderer
I hate to say that any pokemon is useless but I have to go with Unown. It's stats are just too poor in the long run. It's more of a gimmick pokemon than anything else. But I know plenty of people have mentioned how pathetic it is by now.