• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Usless legendary pokemon?

Cazzah

Why Is The Rum Gone?
Heatran/Phione
its a tie for me

jjag20

Heatran/Phione
its a tie for me

i think heatran is pretty good with the right movesets and if its trained right but phione just completely sucks @#$%

CountCrotchula

I would say Phione or Regigigas. Regigigas is soo weak and slow in the first 5 turns of the battle. Regigigas also has a very poor movepool. Phione cant really do much because of it's low base total. If they battle, i would lean towards Regigigas as the more useless but after 5 turns, its definately phione.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Phione served a purpose, to show us that Legendaries are indeed able to breed. Heatran was special in Platinum since it gave Team Galactic's last members a purpose.

I think the only useless Legendary is Cresselia. It doesn't have a purpose other than to cure nightmares....

Eumaes

I hope anti-heatran comments are not being directed at him as a competitive poke because heatran is a top notch threat. Cresselia has flaws being psychic and set up fodder but is still extremely durable and can wall alot of things. Suicune is incredibly durable and can be insanely annoying to take down.

Entei with his type and horrible move choices and regigigas with one of the worst abilities in the game are the worst.

Pearl Parukia

Intermediate Battler
Well... if we talk about plots....
Probably Heatran is the most useless... or Cresselia...

Now, if we talk about battling...
Heatran is one of the best Scarfed revengers, and Phione isn't too bad... Regigigas is often overlooked because of its harsh ability, but in doubles it owns!
The most useless legendaries in battling IMO, are Entei, Raikou and Suicune. They all have horrible movepools, making them hard to use. Entei has a horrible movepool, Raikou has a better luck and is a little more useful. Suicune, along with Entei and Raikou, suffers froma shallow movepool and a Crocune not carrying HP Electric is walled by Vaporeon. But that's just my opinion.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I have to go with Entei...

DarthVader

Storyline wise, Heatran, Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, are all pretty useless.

In battles, I would say that Articuno, Phione, Moltres, and a few others would fit that description.

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
"Rotom" is just super noob legend imo. Yeah im not a real fan of heatran but its not the worst.

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
Plot-wise, Cresselia. So it's an oppostie of Darkrai, so what?

Battle-wise, Entei. If only it had Flare Blitz...

Dynamite

Muahhh !
I don't really get Shaymin. :/
Like, aside from having a spot in the Pokedex and the Gracidea Flower, if you consider that of some significance, what's so special about it?

Fireath

"Rotom" is just super noob legend imo. Yeah im not a real fan of heatran but its not the worst.

Rotom isn't a legendary pokemon. It's common(Which is a trait carried over to Mystery Dungeon), it's weak, there isn't a story of legend behind it and it can breed.

If it were, my answer would not have been Phione...lol

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
Heatran is pointless. We already have Entei that is the "volcano pokemon". Why do we need another one?

In battle: Regigigas. It can be easily knocked out in 5 turns before its ability wears off.

In Plot: I don't really see much of a point in Heatran. In my view, I think it's because it can appear either male or female. So basicly what I'm saying is that Heatran shouldn't really be a Legendary pokemon.

Ampy

Light The Stars
i also dislike the lake poke'mon they are just plain weird they also suck at competitive battling

lol yh azelph sux tats y its 1 of teh most used antileads in teh current metagame lololololololololol azelph sux ballz!!!!!!111!!1!11!!

I like Heatran. There really isn't any point in it I agree, but I still like it, so it'd have to be Phione and Manaphy for me.

Potter65

I've had many uses for the dogs and birds, not as much for the Regis, and the three spirts. Cresselia and Shaymin are worthless, but I've never even had a case where Hetran could be useful.
:mad:
DONT DIS SHAYMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;

Tyrant Tar

I don't really understand what the "point" everyone is talking about.

If it's plot, then that makes every Legendary from RBY "useless;" a good number of Legendaries since then have at least a sidequest. Anime =/= Games, so no "TEAM ROCKET MADE MEWTWO!!".

If it's battle ability, then we just check the tier list.

If it's background, every Legendary has one, very few, if any, of them overlap. (i.e. Entei is volcanoes, Heatran is the Earth's core, Groudon is continents)

If it's because a certain Legendary doesn't obey the "rules" of being a Legendary (which I suspect is the main reason here), you should know there are no rules.

Jirachidude

collecter and trader
:mad:
DONT DIS SHAYMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;;492-s;

lol, I'm not saying I don't like him, I just don't have a use for him in battle.