• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Usless legendary pokemon?

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
In the past few posts, I seen that Heatran seems to be the worst. However, they're all good. It's just that you don't like it's look, or it's level.

Besides, If Lugia, Ho-oh, and Regigias are leaders of legindary trios, who's the leader of The 3 legendary spirits?

AlanSweeps

Gen I Veteran
Heatran, as said before, is an excellent revenge killer. Despite its x4 weakness to ground (and Earthquake's popularity), its typing is what actually helps this. As you can't Toxic Heatran, and Will-O-Wisp sets off Flash Fire, the only status you can really hit it with is Sleep and Paralysis. Many Steel-types, including the popular Scizor, Metagross, and Magnezone, fear Heatran, and for good reason. Unless you outpredict the switch in and punish it with Earthquake, Heatran can send a good many pokemon running, especially if it's the aforementioned Scizor, Metagross, or Magnezone.

Heatran is often the reason why some teams with those three generally carry Scarfed Jolly Dugtrio.

JD

In the past few posts, I seen that Heatran seems to be the worst. However, they're all good. It's just that you don't like it's look, or it's level.

Besides, If Lugia, Ho-oh, and Regigias are leaders of legindary trios, who's the leader of The 3 legendary spirits?

Arceus is there leader I think I may be wrong but He is, But I think Articuno is pretty worthless if it comes into a SR its pretty much screwed over so is Moltres.

Lugia and Regigias were both released a generation after their respective trio's, so if there is a leader, we'll likely see it in the next generation. Of course, Arceus could turn out to be there leader.

I think that Phanphy and Phione are the most useless. Some say they're the Mew of their generation, but I believe it's Shaymin.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Lugia and Regigias were both released a generation after their respective trio's, so if there is a leader, we'll likely see it in the next generation. Of course, Arceus could turn out to be there leader.

I think that Phanphy and Phione are the most useless. Some say they're the Mew of their generation, but I believe it's Shaymin.

Yeah there is a major issue with that isn't there?

either phione or regigas my team is speed+attack based and slow start ruins my team.
heatran has some use, but not as kool as ho-oh or rayquasa (sorry not good with spelling names.)

Dattebayo

Banned
Regigigas, unless it's in a double battle and one of your Pokemon has worry seed.

Jirachidude

collecter and trader

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Lake Pixies (or whatever they are). I hardly even wanted to waste the time in hunting them down. I don't like their design and they're not that great in battle. They just needed some new Pokemon to go with the story line.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Regigiggas has decent hp and defense so it can be used mostly as a staller or wall

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
And Regigigas is awesome in Double Battles with a partner that knows Worry Seed.
Eliminates Slow Start without giving it to another Pokemon, and get a nice ability for Gigas.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Lugia and Phoine. Major let downs to me.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Lugia is a good legendary.And Arcanine,It`s classified as a legendary,But it evovled from Growlithe.I also agree on Phione.