• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most violent Arc? *Potential Spoilers*

Most violent saga?

• OS - Original Series

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • OI - Orange Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AG - Advanced Generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AG - Battle Frontier

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • DP - Diamond and Pearl

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • BW - Best Wishes Season 1

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Janovy

Banned
Diamond and Pearl was definitely the darkest arc for me, but when Episode N airs that will take the crown as the most violent arc I think
Hopefully. I wonder if they'll keep the relation between N and Ghetsis the same in anime as it is in the games.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Diamond and Pearl was definitely the darkest arc for me, but when Episode N airs that will take the crown as the most violent arc I think

Eh tbh, I won't be holding my breath for that. Nothing in BW has been close to DP or OS's sense of darkness, or violence. Of course, this is an assumption, and I may be wrong. Just that I won't be holding my breath.

Does anyone remember the school and the ghost girl? Dusknoir's debut episode? That episode still gives me the goosebumps.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Dp for me but that's only coz of Paul the original series was all quite dark. Especially the Sabrina episodes. If they would have changed the pokemon tower bit it would have been the original seiries.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
In terms of slapstick violence, I have to go with the original Indigo series. It includes Misty knocking a Caterpie high in the air with a hammer (Ash catches a Pokemon) as well as roundhouse kicking Brock in the face (Charmander the Stray Pokemon), Brock punching Misty on the top of the head multiple times (Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village), Team Rocket getting pelted with Pokeballs (School of Hard Knocks), Mankey/Primeape beating the crap out of Ash and Brock and causing Jessie to faceplant into a boulder (Primeape goes Bananas), Ash getting pinned to the wall with ninja stars (A Ninja Poke-Showdown), Ash getting drilled in the face with a boomerang and Misty popping a little boy in the face (The Kanghaskhan Kid), people getting lit on fire as well as Ash and Co. bouncing off of Team Rocket's heads with bikes and knocking them off a bridge (The Bridge Bike Gang), Misty knocking Ash to the ground (at the end of the Battling Eevee Brothers though she does this many other times to him), and of course, Team Rocket blasting off again, and again, and again, and again! I'm sure there are many other funny, violent scenes I am missing. Wow, never realized how much violence I was exposed to as a kid!

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
It's obvious Diamond and Pearl, Hunter J was violent, she captures pokemon to sell them. that very bad.