• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Weird Pokemon

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Bibarel is cool. I guess I say that cuz Bidoof is my first Diamond shiny

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Toxicroak and Eat-side gastrodon. *shudder* oh and seviper too. And definetly Bronzdong

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
The moment I saw Feebas I was like

W...........

T..........

F.............?

Wannabe Magikarp.

Cubed

You best believe it
None for me, actually.

Has anyone pointed out 'Most Weird Pokemon' is incredibly poor grammar?

Sphyxius

I would have to say Lickilicky... I've yet to meet anyone that can tell me exactly what that thing is.

The Magnemite line is pretty odd.

In terms of "weird but cool" Absol wins for me. It looks awesome, but... what is it?

For Legendaries, Mewtwo obviously wins. He's got balls on his feet/fingers, thighs that would make a pregnant woman blush, and a cord coming out of his head. O.O
...and you can't tell me that that tail is without phallic overtones...

Old Sage

What about PURUGLY pure ugly if you ask me.I caught one and called it Mogs.Take a good look at purugly and you'll laugh or die inside.

Crimson Moon

Charlie the Chimchar
Most of the pokemon are weird. o__o;

The unowns are weird and nosepass is weird...

Cerulean-Charizard

Reptile Trainer
My strangest cry awards however go to Crickitune and Dialga (it sounds like a HORSE).

However, for just pure strangeness, I reckon Deoxys (because it just looks WEIRD) and Togekiss (because I was not expecting a Togetic evolution, if there would ever be one, to look like that).

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Bronzong. It's a giant floating bell, made of blue metal that is apparently bronze. It's got two flat arms and a flat shape which LOOKS like its head but actually isn't. Instead, it has two seriously creepy expressionless eyes on its "stomach", and it took me a damn long time to actually realise they're eyes, not just some weird markings.

Basically, wtf were GF thinking?