• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Weird Pokemon

Omastar, Floatzel and Propopass, but weirdly i thinkm propo is a little cool

im not really sure, but mayber floatzel is weird cuz he looks bad with that scarfish thing he got on his neck, and he looks a bit slow when yopu look at him and omastar, im not really sure it is just ugly..

Sphyxius

It doesn't sound like a horse it sound like a dieing cat.

Do you own a cat? has it ever died?

Dialga doesn't really sound like any kind of animal. And I'm one of the 1% of people who doesn't mind its cry so much anymore.

??????

That guy.
Half the 4th gen.

Combee, drifloon/blim, Lopunny....

Tyranitard

Wailmers pretty damn ugly....but nothing compares to probopass.
He looks like Mr.Potato head.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Do you own a cat? has it ever died?

Dialga doesn't really sound like any kind of animal. And I'm one of the 1% of people who doesn't mind its cry so much anymore.

I don't mind it's cry, it just sounds funny. I think it sounds kinda pretty, myself.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
I dunno, but I got to admit some of the cries in the 4th generation were so weird that they make the weird pokemon look cool XD

WildFang

BOO!!!!!
as much as I like t, krickettune looks wierd, I mean it looks like a freakin violin

friend to shuckle

i think voltorb and electrode are weird, i mean come on their like giant spherical explosives that can launch electricity at will!

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
many of the 4th gens,probopass,jibacoil,bibarel,kritetune(do no the spelling),togekiss,megayammna,gliscor..

zoma44

sneasels & weaviles
shelgon, nose and probopass, hitmontop, makuhita, and ditto (a purple blob of goo? -.-')