• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Weird Pokemon

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
1: Its spelled nosepass

2: Dunsparce or Tangrowth

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
probopass. I have one. Its not great...

crimsoneagle

WHERE IS THE MILK!!!
quilfish i just really never thought of him as a pokemon more of hte lines of a mistake

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Most of the Sinnoh Pokemon.

Yukie

Tingle Cherry?
Agreed on Probobass being really fugly.

But the weirdest pokémon?

I'd have to say Rotom...it's just there being random and all.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
quilfish i just really never thought of him as a pokemon more of hte lines of a mistake

Qwilfish and Dunsparce are barley pokemon. I actually know a JAA semi-finalist (I think it was either PsiUmbreon or the guy who beat him) that had a Qwilfish on their team, but I've never met anyone (other than myself) that even OWNS a dunsparce

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
lileep. I kinda like it but Armaldo and Aerodactyl trump all.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Luvdisc is a well known pokemon that EVERY girl likes for some reason.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Farfetch'd is by far the strangest Pokemon. It's not wierd enough to have its strangeness be a gimmic, which is what makes it extra strange. It's just some random duck with a stick, not particularly skilled at anything. It's like the creators just forgot about it after the first generation. He got no attention int he flurry of new Fourth Generation evolutions.

Some Pokemon, like Lickitung and Probopass, were made to be wierd. Farfetch'd wasn't. It's just incredibly random and forgotten.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
bidoof pwnz all

Pokeman2345

No one Reads these
I think you forgot one Jynx