• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Worthless Deoxys?

LEAST favorite deoxys forme

• Normal

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Attack

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Defense

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Speed

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
I had trouble deciding whether to vote Normal or Speed. Speed has the advantage of outrunning everything, but it's other stats are mediocre for the uber class and it serves little purpose except defeating Attack Forme Deoxys. Normal on the other hand, has no inherent flaws except for how the Attack Forme made it obsolete. Attack is my favorite, but Defense is nice too. Whether I make mine Defense or Attack (I'm getting Deoxys this weekend, yay for the gamestop event) depends on what nature it is.

??????

That guy.
All of them are excellent Pokemon with usable stats. None are worthless.

Normal is outclassed by Attack, but since Speed is in OU with uber speed, it is a beast.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
Speed Forme is in OU? figures, he deserves it. He still whups butt there I'm sure, the same way Jirachi is Better than Mew at buttwhupping even though he has a smaller learnset because he's not limited to the uber class.

??????

That guy.
According to Smogon's tier list, he is.

Smogon is usually accepted as the official tier list, so yes.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
P.S. Thank you for that idiotic link in your sig, I decided to play along with your fifth gen starter joke and expected a dumb picture, instead I got a crapload of stupid error box messages singing the abcs and had to close AOL via the task manager. If I was a computer noob who didn't know how to use the task manager I would've had to restart the computer, jerk.

??????

That guy.
It's how I get my daily lulz. Don't take it personally.

I need my lulz from SPPf to live.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
eh, whatever. At least it isn't a virus.

Rayquaza07

King of Uber tier
P.S. Thank you for that idiotic link in your sig, I decided to play along with your fifth gen starter joke and expected a dumb picture, instead I got a crapload of stupid error box messages singing the abcs and had to close AOL via the task manager. If I was a computer noob who didn't know how to use the task manager I would've had to restart the computer, jerk.

I clicked on that stupid link too.<_< Speed Deoxys would be the worst out of the four.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
who voted defense? seriously, I smell one of those noobs who doesn't use non-attacking moves and thinks tanks are worthless. I mean, I prefer the attack form as my deoxys, there's something to be said for speedy sweepers, but calling tanks worthless is idiotic, anyone who's ever faced a well-trained Blissey knows that they're not.

grr7950m

Special Sweeper
Speed Deoxys SHOULD be Uber after all.
Smogon's list still has a few faults (Weezing BL?), so let's just wait and see if they are going to correct this.

who voted defense? seriously, I smell one of those noobs who doesn't use non-attacking moves and thinks tanks are worthless. I mean, I prefer the attack form as my deoxys, there's something to be said for speedy sweepers, but calling tanks worthless is idiotic, anyone who's ever faced a well-trained Blissey knows that they're not.

Yeah, I don't know how anyone can think the defense forme is the worst of the four...

Speed Deoxys SHOULD be Uber after all.
Smogon's list still has a few faults (Weezing BL?), so let's just wait and see if they are going to correct this.

Okay, personally, I don't think Weezing should be BL, but Smogon's lists aren't about what people think, they're about was 'it is'. Weezing was the 57th most used Pokemon last month, therefore it is not OverUsed.

On the other hand, Deoxys-E has been less used than Tentacruel since January. It is pretty clear that Deoxys-E is not uber.

Well,, I reckon most people would agree that Attack forme is the best or most used. If it was based on looks, defense and speed would tie for first. But the least useful in battle is I guess speed.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Speed is OU, while the others are Uber. Therefore, he is the weakest (even though he has the coolest design IMO).

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
Normal because lets face it a crappy version of attack form deoxys slight a 'wondefull' extra defense with less attack

lets see

Attack form- 180 attack/spec attack with 20 def/spec def

norm- 150 attack/spec attack with 50 def/spec def

ResidentEcruteak

I think the normal form is most worthless, because attack form is simply better inm almost every way, while defence and speed forms still have their advantages over attack form.

ResidentEcruteak

I think the normal form is most worthless, because attack form is simply better inm almost every way, while defence and speed forms still have their advantages over attack form.

buttbug

Zephyr Trainer
Normal form. He doesn't stand out in that form. I mean, why train your Deoxys in Attack and Speed and keep him in normal form?

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
Normal, attack is better than it.

Irith_Locke

Pk THUNDER!
Normal. It's Attack form with less awesomenesss. Really, everything he can do, Attack does better. They're both built to be sweepers, and Attack is better at it.
Defense excels in his own, obvious ways.
Speed excels in his way- by being in OU.