• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MOTHER/Earthbound (Ness+Lucas) drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting into the mother thing, and playing the games for a few hours, I decided to make some drawings of the two psychic boys. Some I made a while ago, one of them, I drew yesterday.

Here is one of Lucas when he falls in brawl, I think he's adorable X3, read the description, oh and the scanner messed up the shading but who cares =P

Here's one I thought up while reading something kinda messed up, but let's not talk about that XD, anyway, I COMPLETELY changed what I was aiming to do, due to wanting to share it with y'all, the sweet, not so innocent peoples(yeah, with an S) of the niterwebs. Once again, read the description to know a bit about why it looks like that, and so on and so forth. The name brand there is Ecko Unltd. for those of you that live under a name brand rock. Ness makes it look good =3

Based off the Ness sprite on MOTHER2, aka earthbound. I love his smile, I just did this for the cuteness, so I didn't pay much attention to what I was doing, I got lost in his smile really XD. His shoes? Converse allstars =D

This one is probably my best drawing to date, although I didn't come up with the pose, like I said, there are based on Brawl, deal with it. If you don't feel like reading the description, well then you're just ignorant -_-. EDIT, due to this site's sensoring, you can't see the link right, so just click on the top left picture of Ness kicking. DOUBLE EDIT. Since it's so hard for people to search, I'll just PB it

Here you go, kick*ss ness:

3030ness.jpg

PLEASE COMMENT
, it is my freind's and your comments that make me feel like drawing at all. When I went to get these scanned, I was almost forced to let them print a copy, which I signed of course, I felt all giddy lol.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Dude, you are one awesome artist! My favourite is the first one. Nice job smudging the pencil for shading, not many people think about that.

Thanks Killer Squirtle.

I edited the post so that you don't have to look for Ness' picture.

I like the last one fo sho. :D

I like how his foot is all big you can play on that as a perspective thing, or how appendeges get bigger when they swing out, in ssbb! :D

Yami Ryu

The ness picture you posted, seems wonky and wrong- I know that the style has him with a big head. But it seems a bit to big, and at an odd angle compared to the rest of the body. The arm that we can see also seems off- at first it nearly looks like Ness' chest is on backwards, while everything else is directed, mostly, towards us.

The Perception scale seems off too, it feels Ness's leg gets to large/long, to fast, as it is easily as long as Ness, and the pants are as wide as Ness, leading to even more of an off feeling with the picture. And you have the leg pointed mostly straight, if I assume right, so from that I don't think we should be seeing that much of the bottom of the shoe.

The ness picture you posted, seems wonky and wrong- I know that the style has him with a big head. But it seems a bit to big, and at an odd angle compared to the rest of the body. The arm that we can see also seems off- at first it nearly looks like Ness' chest is on backwards, while everything else is directed, mostly, towards us.

The Perception scale seems off too, it feels Ness's leg gets to large/long, to fast, as it is easily as long as Ness, and the pants are as wide as Ness, leading to even more of an off feeling with the picture. And you have the leg pointed mostly straight, if I assume right, so from that I don't think we should be seeing that much of the bottom of the shoe.

lol, finally someone actually studied the drawing XD

Again, I came up with none of this, this is purely what I could come up with using the pose i got from a sapshot in brawl. I din't go all serious with it. Thanks for pointing it out though, especially on the foot and leg thing, it looks like his foot is broken, no? Brawl stretches everything out of proportion anyway >D

Status
Not open for further replies.