• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mother/Earthbound Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Hi and welcome to the Mother/Earthbound shipping discussion, here you can discuss shipping within or between Mother 1, Mother 2 (Earthbound) and Mother 3

As for the topic.
What are your favorite shippings and why?

Ness X Paula- The two seem to really like each other, even if Ness is a silent protagonist. I have played a little of the game, and I felt that the two would make a cute couple. I have dubbed this shipping, Twelveshipping because Ness lives in Onett and Paula lives in Twoson.

Lucas & Kumatora- A cowardly young boy meets a spunky princess. Even though I have not played Mother 3, I have some understanding about these two characters, and this seems to be a good enough ship.

Jeff & Orange Kid- Their awesomeness will not go unnoticed.

I may think of more. I want to see what you guys think.

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
Oooooh my gosh, I love Mother. <3 *has played all three*

Might I suggest an actual topic? Just the basic one everyone will do anyway...

What is your favorite couple(s) and why?

In Mother, I like NintenxAna, NintenxLoid, and TeddyxLoid. I'm not all that into any of them to be honest though...I guess NintenxLoid is my fave though, cause it's cute when you get him out of that trash can. X3

Mother 2 is where the bulk of my ships come from, so I'll stick to just the big ones for now. There are a lot, but my OTP (not just in this game but the whole series) is PooxJeff. No, I'm not exactly sure why either. I just know that both are pretty much outsiders in their own ways and since NessxPaula (which I also like quite a bit) is as canon as a game with a cast of thirteen-year-olds can get, they'd have plenty of time together I'm sure. I'd say GiguexPorky is very close to OTP status, but that's more because of Morphine's uber epic fanart than a real passion for their relationship. XD;;;

Mother 3... Hmm. I'm not sure what exactly my fave ship here is. Either DusterxKumatora which had its fair share of cute moments or ClausxLucas despite most people finding it squicky...or maybe even PorkyxClaus which is even squickier, but oh well. ...DusterxKumatora I guess, since that one is still possible while the other two aren't due to spoilers I don't feel like cutting so I'll leave them out.

But yeah, overall I'd say my OTP in this series is PooxJeff. I liked it the very first time I played Earthbound and I still love it now.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Might I suggest an actual topic? Just the basic one everyone will do anyway...

What is your favorite couple(s) and why?
Oh, well, that's what I meant to ask, but I guess I didn't officialize it. Thanks for helping me. Don't mind if I word it a little differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.