• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Motorbolt With UD cards in Anticipation

blaZofgold

1 (SF Pichu) -3-2-2 Raichu Prime X (1-3-3-1 now)
3-3-1 Electivire SW
1-1 Claydol
3 Unown G
TOTAL 19

Trainers: (21)
4 Roseannes
3 Bebe's
1 Luxury
1 Magnetic Quarry
2 Sunnyshore Gym
2 Expert Belt
2 Premier Ball -1 Premier Ball
2 Engineer's Adjustments
+4 Pokedrawer
+1 Pokemon Rescue

Energy: 14 Electric -4 Electric

THis isnt complete yet. Please don't kill me (or kick me for that matter) for putting cards that arent out yet. THis deck runs off super raichu sniping and blowing away the main front with 140 each turn... and recovering all lost energies with a three-Electivire Motor charge defense. And if Raichu's die (which is SOOO unlikely), then electivire can step up to defend the plate. AWESOME!!!!!!

I need to know what to add so its 60 cards. Also, this deck will only be around for less than a month, as Undaunted comes out days before the rotation...waaahh!!!!!