• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mounting a Coordinator Assault (479)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Dawn! Contest Debut!

At the next city, Ash & Co. find the Contest Hall. Dawn is eager to enter her first contest and decides to start training and meets Nozomi, a girl that'll become her rival. However at the Contest, Ash's Aipom eagerly wants to enter so thus Ash enters in the contest. Will Ash end up stealing Dawn's thunder?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Wow, im suprised ash entered, I didnt think they were really his thing. Even though he has entered a few in Kanto

Weav-vile

Totally!
Just saw the episode, and I must say I really liked it.
Hahaha, seriously: It was priceless to see Hikari blushing while Nozomi was helping her when she fell!
Think we can wait for some lesbo love, LOL.
Who knows, uh? :p
There were pretty much funny parts too, like when James' Masukippa bit Jessie's head and she made a good appeal on it...
I liked it too in the part in which Hikary encouraged Ash to enter the contest noting how excited Aipom was in entering the contest too - and it didn't bothered me either.
Well, awesome, loved it!
5 stars for me, and I think next episode's gonna rock (;

Last edited:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I liked the episode a lot and can't wait for next week's episode. Looks like Ash is entering in contests and gyms from now on which I am excited for ^^
Any ways I give it 5 stars as well...

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
I liked the episode a lot and can't wait for next week's episode. Looks like Ash is entering in contests and gyms from now on
There is no reason to think that... indeed there is every reason to think otherwise.

I'm assuming that Pochama has learned Drill Peck, which if so explains how a pokemon with such a small beak can use it, the beak simply glows and elongates! :D

Interesting look for Double Attack, its hard to tell from the screen shots but I take it the move looks like a small Double Team but the two resulting Aipoms are solid and after splitting they both hit their foe.

And geeze... I hope Jessie doesn't wear that dress and glasses for the rest of the contests, they look worse than the 'Jessabella' outfit.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
There is no reason to think that... indeed there is every reason to think otherwise.

What??? He already entered in the contests and recived a ribbon case. So I honeslty think he's going to be in them too.

To Ultimate Trainer Oriberu-The person in the pictures is a girl.

Jolty77

<Bring her back!
What??? He already entered in the contests and recived a ribbon case. So I honeslty think he's going to be in them too.

To Ultimate Trainer Oriberu-The person in the pictures is a girl.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Perhaps he will enter more.

And I LOVEEEE Jessie's outfit. I wish she could really win a contest but that will never happen. They should give Team Rocket an episode where she finds a contest and enters without all the other characters so she can get at least one ribbon, again, that will never happen.. But, They need to get her in the Grand Festival.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Um... That person with the red hair, is that a boy or a girl?

You mean the lesbian Nozomi? She's a girl, duh.

She's definitely making some suggestive advances on Hikari. This is very similar to the way May and Drew started out, where there was nothing too obvious and it was just sly comments here and there.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Feity

Storm Trainer
haha, lots of cool parts this episode. Jessies disguise was funny. Aipom's Swift/Doubleteam combo was pretty cool. This episode sure liked its crayon coloring backdrops.

More observations later.

Maestro Kinético

Boring. A hole episode and the contest still hasn't ended? Come on.

I loved the yuri though, Hikari and Nozomi turn me on. OMG, Pokemon has ended being a teaser show with miniskirts and pervert frogs

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Dude, Contests are better as two parters. It gives us more time for "drama" and "character development", you know, the stuff you always complain the show lacks.

Anyway, what attack did Misdreavus use?

Also, the Media Res technique is smart. The episode opened with a VERY high intensity scene that would draw kids in, moreso then seeing the gang walking along a road like usual.

TeddiUrsa

I skipped the first few minutes of the episode and began with the part after the episode title. This media res thing can really ruin an episode. I guess it is cheaper for them to show the same sequence twice ^^

( the sponsor part during the commercial break is also a later part of the episode...meh. I always close my eyes during it)

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
Great episode!
Hikari's performance was better than I expected.
Sukizo is back says "Ya suki desu ne" again.
It's nice ta see Momoan for the first time. She's like Vivian and Lilian combined into one character.
Too bad she didn't have a catch phrase like Lilian's "Here we... GO" catch phrase.

Last edited:

Keif

Beginning Trainer
I'm assuming that Pochama has learned Drill Peck, which if so explains how a pokemon with such a small beak can use it, the beak simply glows and elongates!

Interesting look for Double Attack, its hard to tell from the screen shots but I take it the move looks like a small Double Team but the two resulting Aipoms are solid and after splitting they both hit their foe.

Sorry to say that Pochama didn't learn Drill Peck, but instead it was a powered up version of Peck gained from continuous training with Pochama. Also, Aipom didn't use Double Attack at all.

Anyway, what attack did Misdreavus use?

Shock Wave.

My Gaydar must not be working, since I didn't really detect much of any lesbianism in that episode at all. :( I loved the scene where Satoshi and Hikari gave each other five. :D Satoshi never did that for Haruka, but eh. All in all I enjoyed this episode a fair bit. Also, the new Vivian/Lilian is called Momoan, for those who care to know.

A few? I think you mean one.

A saw the pics, the episode bored me really. I hope next episode there will be more drama.:p
How can you base an episode off of pics? That makes no sense.

Anyways, it was good. A lot better than the last 2 episodes, at least.

And Nozomi is 100% pure awesome yuriness. Plus, she has a deep voice.