• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mounting a Coordinator Assault (479)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Zoey was great coordinator. she has a special power.

And Piplup's appeal was great.

8/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was great. Jesse's appeal was so funny and Ash's was surprisingly good, Aipom was born for contest. Dawn's appeal was a little lackluster but it's her first contest so it's expected. Good episode though.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Why did they have Ash compete? Just to have an even four characters competing? Seems quite unneccesary.

I liked Zoey, no matter how many people bash her for no reason. She was a breath of fresh air. Talented, pretty, smart, the perfect rival for the scatter-brained Dawn.

Jesse entering a Contest legally was a shock! She's always just stealing ribbons or blowing it in the first round. 9/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Kira- Pretty sure it's because of Aipom it was clear it wanted to go into the contest so that's why they entered it.

It was interesting to see Ash in an official Pokemon contest, I wonder what he would do with the ribbon if he won it, probably give it to Dawn most likely.

Surprised Jessie used Carivine first instead of Seviper or Dustox.
Jessie's and Zoey's appeals wasn't that bad, I liked Ash's appeal it was cool. You could tell since late BF when Aipom got caught that he liked contests. Dawn's appealed was pretty good as well.

How come Ice Beam (When made into a huge like a castle of ice) and Bubblebeam looks like they are actual real in contests.

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Well, Ash enters a contest, Jessie has a ridiculous disguise, and we meet the future winner of the Sinnoh Grand Festival, Zoey, who is getting bashed as a lesbian on this forums. Oh, joy.
Jessie's apppeal was pretty funny, Zoey's was fairly impressive, Dawn's was a little bland when compared to what we saw in that filler, and Ash's was pretty good too.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Jessie has now a sixth contest name..... wonder if this name will give her success

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. It was cool to see Zoey for the 1st time. It was cool to see Ash in the contest for the 1st time in awhile. It was hilarious when Carnivine Bit onto Jessie for the Appeal Round. Aipom's Swift and Double Team combo for the Appeal Round was very cool. It was cool to find out that Aipom was very interested in contests.

60/100

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I love this episode. It was interesting to see how Dawn would participate in her first contest and it was interesting when Ash decided to enter it too. I remember the preview before the episode started, When Ash was doing his contest appeal, that got me more interested in this episode.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Just re watched this episode, it's a great episode. I loved how good the appeals were animated and I liked Dawn's appeal very much. 10/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Dawn looked fab in her Contest attire tbh. I liked Pikachu and Piplup's practice battle, but Aipom butting in and wanting to be in the Jubilife Contest irked me. I also loved the inclusion of Ball Capsules in the Contest; I cackled when Meowth put all those Seals on Carnivine and Mime Jr. Jessie's appeal with Carnivine made me cringe though.

One of these days, Joanna's going to have a heart attack after hearing any phrase with word 'worry' in it.
I keep forgetting that the MC's for the contests use those, what I call, Freddie Mercury-style microphones.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha I liked how Meowth and Mime Jr. put the Seals onto Carnivine's face and Zoey was a cool rival cuz she didn't seem as arrogant as most rivals. I just wish Ash wasn't in the contest since Dawn needed the attention to herself.

JudySpell

Banned
Zoey gave me Drew vibes instantly since she was much more experience than Dawn. Ash and Aipom competing was such a terrible decision. 6/10

Gillachu

Banned
Aipom liking Contests was such deep foreshadowing, but I didn't like Zoey since she seemed condescending and high and mighty.

Ash entering the Jubilife Contest wasn't a good idea because it felt like he was stealing Dawn's spotlight, which Jessie was doing too. It seemed unfair.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I enjoyed the episode, Ash did such a good job with the contest. Also, that Ash & Dawn high five thing had me puzzled, I was like what was up with that? But I'm getting tired myself of Johanna repeating, "Whenever you say, 'Don't worry', that's when I worry the most."

Leonhart

Imagineer
So now the Kotobuki Contest began, and I wasn't sure why Hikari asked Satoshi to enter the Contest seeing as she would have even tougher competition with him involved. Nozomi was awesome, however. I liked her pragmatic attitude and her Nyarmar, as well as her willingness to help Hikari. Musashi's Appeal with Muskippa looked excruciating.

Daizy

I call you honey
The animated sequences during the appeal section were stunning, particularly the capsule seal effects. And Ash is just going to get his butt kicked every time by the person meant to battle Dawn from now on isn't he.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nozomi meddling in Satoshi's affairs when she told him not to compete seemed rude of her, especially since he was only entering to make Eipam happy.