• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Move Along.

~**Lovelydarkness**~

vic[+]evan<33//
This thread is just for short fics of my days. This is just a thread for a buncha song fics, so there will be more later.
First off, Move Along.

Move Along-All American Rejects

Move Along

Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands

I sat watching the rain pour down on my room window. I was thinking about him. Tears formed in my eyes, but i couldn't let them fall. Fine. It was Grayson I was thinking about. He dumped me for her. Hannah. I can't believe him.

Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your...
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold

I want to be with him again. Be held in his arms. His warm arms. Tears slid down my red face. I quickly wiped them away and hugged a giant teddy bear he had given me.

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know ya do

Plus, Hannah would bring the smack out on you if you even breathed wrong...I don't know what he sees in her. I remembered all the times we had together, going to the movies, bowling.

And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along

An image of his georgous face flashed in my eyes. His handsome smiling face.... Now tears were flowing down my face. I looked in my purple mirror to see that my eyes were all big and puffy and red.

So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving

I know I'm supposed to be over him, but i just can't get him out of my mind. I thought about how my life is changing all over, whether it's boyfriends or best friends. I got in a fight with my best friend,Morgan, today over kickball.

All the pain held in your...
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold

The teddy bear just made my heart crack more, and eventually, it'd break. The fuzz was all over my face as I turned it over to see its giant blue eyes and smiling face. I wasn't smiling. I smacked it's face, as if the teddy bear was Grayson.

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do

I wasn't really in the mood for calling someone to make me feel better. The only one i could really rely on was Morgan, but i couldn't go crawling back to her. Especially not her.

Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)

I couldn't move on. He was the greates thing that ever happened to me. I wouldn't ever be able to talk to him again. My heart cracked more as more tears gushed down my face like a river.

When everything is wrong, we move along
When everything is wrong, we move along
(Along), along, (along), along, (along), along

I can't make it through the whole rest of the grade without him, and I don't think I'll ever meet a guy like him in my life. I wished so much that the fight had never happened between us. I just seemed to be getting in fights throughout the whole day.

When all you got to keep is strong

My heart immediately shattered into a million bloody peices. I couldn't take it anymore! I threw the teddy bear at the mirror, causing it to fall and shatter and feel my pain. My vision was blurred by the river of tears.

The annoying buzzing sound of my phone was heard through the breaking of the glass. I brushed the tears away and made sure my voice was steady. I picked it up and checked the caller I.D. There in bold letters was: ACORD, G

(Move along)
Right back what is wrong

We move along
(Move along)
Right back what is wrong
We move along

A smile spread across my tear stained face.

END

Tell me what you think!!

Last edited:

brainwhiz21

MUST GET CHOCOLATE
great perspective i love the use of the song