• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Move Deleter Wont Delete

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ive been playing these games for years and ive never once encountered this but....

Im trying to delete Surf off of my Swampert on Emerald so I can transfer it over to my Diamond... but when i go to the move deleter in Emerald he simply says "Hm! Swampert doesnt seem willing to forget SURF"

Anyone know how the hell to fix this?

lilbigman42012

cuz its ur last pokeon wit that HM. u need to just catch a crap pokemon and give it the HM.

Evil Genius

Yeah. It won't forget it if its the only pokemon you have with surf. Just teach another pokemon surf.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
theats weird but i guess it makes scense

They did it like that so you won't be stuck without Surf. Go catch a Zigzagoon or something and teach that Surf.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Learn some other Pokémon Surf, then you stl have a Pokémon with Surf.