• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Move Help fo battles

groudone

Wii play Wii
Hi can someone help me with a moveset for my pokemon?!They are weavile,infernape,bronzong,gengar,empoleon and torterra.thanks..

Linkmaster30000

Master Collector
Weavile: Ice Punch is the most powerful physical ice move, so breed to get that. Night Slash is always good. Dig will take out Fire Types, and Brick Break is a good bet as well.

Infernape: Depends on what you want to use. If you want Physical, then have Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Earthquake, and Thunderpunch (which will take care of its Water and Flying weaknesses). If you want Special, I'd say Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Focus Blast (I guess...), and probably Nasty Plot to raise its Sp. Attack. Otherwise, mix and match.

Bronzong: First of all, get one with Levitate. Now for moves. I'd use it as a wall, so I'd say Confuse Ray, Iron Defense, Block, and Payback (so it has at least one attack move, and since its almost guaranteed to move second, it'll have higher attack).

Gengar: Psychic and Shadow Ball for sure. I'd say beyond that, Energy Ball and Thunderbolt are your best bets, but Drain Punch or Focus Blast will take care of the Dark Types.

Empoleon: Surf and Ice Beam are good for water types. Grass Knot is all you can use for fighting Water types, so that's good. Flash Cannon probably won't be used, but you can teach it to him. It's too bad its not a Physical user, because Drill Peck and Earthquake are great for him. Use them if you're not concerned about Physical/Special.

Torterra: Breed it for Seed Bomb, then teach it Earthquake, Stone Edge (for the Flying and Ice Types), and Crunch.

Hope that helps! If you need clarifications or whatnot, feel free to PM me.
:)