• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Move Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octillery

You're cool.
On my Crystal version from the Day Care Guy I received the Baby Pokemon Egg, which gave me a Shiny Tyrogue. It later evolved into a Shiny Hitmontop. I wanted to see if it would learn any more moves any time soon so I checked the Pokedex and it said that one of its default moves was Rolling Kick, which I do not have.

I searched for a move relearner and found out that if you beat the Elite 4 on Pokemon Stadium 2 (Which I've done many times before, and just did) you can relearn a move. I did so but nothing happened. I may know the problem however. Since my N64 + Accessories are getting old now the Transfer Pak doesn't hold in place very well, so I have to keep it constantly resting against the ground in order for it to not give me errors. I had the Pak in the 2P Controller while I beat the Elite 4 with a registered team from previous saved files. Nothing happened.

Is there another way to get a move relearned without using a cheating device or am I just out of luck?

(I didn't know whether to post this in the Stadium GS forum or in here, so my apologies if this is the wrong forum.)

Rys

Postcount melting!
well i believe that unless you want to get another shiny hitmontop i believe you are out of luck but i may or even probably be wrong

Octillery

You're cool.
I think the problem was because I used a registered team.

I think I'll go redo everything once I hit 50 for all my Pokemon on my Crystal.

mew801

sorry, but if it didnt learn it after daycare and default you are out of luck. well done on getting a shiny tyrogue!!!! especially by daycare!

Status
Not open for further replies.