• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Move Re learner?

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
Yes, there is one at Mt. Battle. You have to pay him 1000 Poke Coupons to have one of your Pokemon relearn a move.

No, I mean COLOSSEUM the first gamecube game! I've checked Mt. battle twice so he can't be there anyway!

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there one in XD?

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
No, I mean COLOSSEUM the first gamecube game! I've checked Mt. battle twice so he can't be there anyway!

>_< Oops. Sorry. I didn't see that part of your post. Anyways, I'm not sure. I don't have Colosseum. Try speaking to everyone in Colosseum. If there is one, then maybe can find him/her that way.

Blueysicle said:
>_< Oops. Sorry. I didn't see that part of your post. Anyways, I'm not sure. I don't have Colosseum. Try speaking to everyone in Colosseum. If there is one, then maybe can find him/her that way.

Checked everywhere but relgam, so I'll go there

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you have the 3rd genaration games, there is a move re-learner that will do it for heart scales!

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all you have to do is trade the desired pokemon to coloseum then trade it to the other game :D!