• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#MOVED# ~Battle of the Poke's V 1.0~

Who is the Best Normal Type

• Total voters

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Hello and welcome to the Grand Opening of Battle Of The Poke's! Here we have a showdown from each type to decide who is the best pokemon from each type. Today we will start with the Normal Type (Pure Normal)Legendaries do not qualifiy.

Here are the Qualifing Pokemon:

;474; ;242; ;289; ;235; ;424;

Anything saying,"Why didnt you put...." will be marked as spam. It was close between Snorlax & Ambipom but i put Up Ambipom because he is a little bit better. Have fun.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Porygon Z- Very Strong in the Sp Attack stat and can KO a Blissey with Nasty Plot+ Hyper Beam

Slaking-Stats = to a Groudon and by using Gastro Acid on it in via Double Battle makes it unstoppable

Smeargle- Biggest movepool and it can learn any move that exists.

Blissey-Highest Base Hp but lacks defence stat

Ambipom-Fake Out+ Double Hit=KO

I vote for Clefable, Granbull or Lickilicky.

But for some reason your making me vote for Ambipom. And my awesome Ambipop doesn't use Fake Out.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Porygon-Z and Blissey tie, considering one has the highest non-legendary Sp Atk in the game (tied with Alakazam), and one is the best special wall in the game, with max 714 HP. However, both fall due to poor defenses to any decent Fighting move.

Ambipom - Fake Out - U-Turn !!

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Well, Porygon-Z can be really good, but, whenever I battle blissey, I just say oh #### So, I vote blissey

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Blissey.

I'll just pretend that the third and fourth generations don't exist, and be happy with the adorable, non-broken happy pink egg.