• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves and Abilities Pokemon Should Have But Don't V2

dd1zzle

Pansage - Power Whip (tail)
Pansear- Blaze Kick
Panpour - Aqua Tail
Musharna - Smokescreen

Delcatty needs more TMs, I mean the set I have for mine if great but it would have been better if it could learn Shadow Claw etc. Actually, Delcatty should have been a mixed attacker.

I think Palkia needed Dive or Waterfall, tho Latias uses Waterfall better.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Kingler, Blastoise, Torterra, Samurott, Lapras and Metapod should've learn Shell Smash.

Miltank should've learned Rapid Spin so we can do a Rapid Spin + Scrappy.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Game Freak has always been a little weird with moves. In the first generation, Lickitung couldn't learn Lick.

The Pokédex lies.

I know, but still. It's an electric lamprey, for crying out loud. The concept and design just screams Thunder Fang.

Charizard and Fire Dance.

Fiery Dance was meant to be a Volcarona-only move. But maybe in the next generation; wouldn't be the first time a Pokemon gained a move previously meant for only one Pokemon.

Emboar + Fire Punch

Wait, you mean it doesn't?
Pokedex said:
It can throw a fire punch by setting its fists on fire with its fiery chin.

WTF, Game Freak?!

XXD17

Draco rex
For a few up there...dual chop is an axew line exclusive as of now and fiery dance is a volcarona exclusive as of now so it makes sense that samurott or charizard didn't get those moves...serperior needs dragon pulse though...

XXD17

Draco rex
Have you seen its base Attack? Saying that would suck eggs is just plain incorrect, and ignorant.

To be fair, its restricted movepool is what makes it suck eggs...even with flare blitz, it wouldn't be able to compete with the more versatile fire types out there...

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Articuno is a giant ice bird. Seems like it should learn Icy Wind.

There's a lot of Bug-types that should learn Fly.

Pachirisu seems like it should learn Thunder Fang.

Galvantula is a spider. Shouldn't it learn Thunder Fang? Same for Ariados and Poison Fang.

AZURILL can be seen bouncing and playing on its big, rubbery tail.
It plays by bouncing on its tail.
It moves quickly on land by bouncing on its big tail.
Its tail bounces like a rubber ball.

Azurill can't learn Bounce.

The tail's tip shines brightly and can be seen from far away.
The tip of its tail shines brightly. In the olden days, people sent signals using the tail's light.
The bright light on its tail can be seen far away.
It gives off so much light that it can be seen even from space.

Ampharos can't learn Tail Glow.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
For some reason, I think Gyarados should have been able to learn Aerial Ace through TM..

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, Some kind of Flying-Type move besides Bounce then

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Well, Some kind of Flying-Type move besides Bounce then

I can see why people would want, but there aren't really any Flying-type moves that a sea serpent could use. Acrobatics maybe, but even that's a stretch.