• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves that Pokémon can't learn but should learn?

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Skiddo and Gogoat can learn Milk Drink I learned, but I also found out that even males of the species can learn it. I think this move should be limited to females of those Pokemon.

While we're at it, all mammalian Pokemon part of evolutionary lines that have members that can breed should learn the move as a TM as long as they are female, with an added bonus - if said Pokemon knows the move and has mothered another Pokemon, she can heal her offspring with the move outside of battle, analogous to a mother mammal feeding her milk to her young.

Adding on to this, when a mother mammalian Pokemon heals her offspring with Milk Drink, it would raise the offspring's happiness

AuroraBeam

It's really odd that Pinsir has yet to be able to learn Megahorn. Maybe if it was exclusive to things with single horns (hence the name) it'd make sense. However pokemon with multiple horns/antlers can use it, including non-Bug types. Maybe it's because Pinsir's "horns" are actually the mandibles of the insect it's based on, but still.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It's really odd that Pinsir has yet to be able to learn Megahorn. Maybe if it was exclusive to things with single horns (hence the name) it'd make sense. However pokemon with multiple horns/antlers can use it, including non-Bug types. Maybe it's because Pinsir's "horns" are actually the mandibles of the insect it's based on, but still.
Yeah they are based off the antlers of the stag beetle, which Pinsir is based off. They are used as weapons and it would make perfect sense for Pinsir to learn Megahorn.