• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves that pokemon Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Pochama

Banned
What moves do you think certain Pokemon need Like for example I think Ampharos Getting tail glow would be good. Tentacruel getting recover maybe and Heracross getting U Turn or X-Scissor.
( Please dont say Flare Blitz Entei or Flareon since everyone will start saying it)

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I think Starmie should be able to learn Calm Mind.

umbreon_shadow27

Dark Trainer
Luxray needs volt tackle

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
mawile should get bullet punch. it needs another STAB move

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Here are some by me,

- Empoleon could get "Air Slash" (for its 'Sp.At' side).

- If Wishcash can learn 'Spark', then why can't Swampert get "Thunder Punch".

- Luxray would do good if it could get a powerful physical electric type attack like "Volt Tackle"
(the most powerful ones it gets are 'Thunder Fang' & 'Spark' with 'B.P' 65 each) but since that attack is only for "Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu", guess we have to wait for a new physical electric type move for the makers to create.

- Forretress could get 'Iron Head'.

- Froslass could get 'Shadow Claw' or 'Shadow Punch'.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
Flareon is begging for Flare Blitz. It'd be amazing with it. Sorry, had to say it.

Oh, wait, it's in slashes. What did I say? Hmm?
Luxray is also begging for Volt Tackle. If it could learn Volt Tackle through Egg Breeding, or Egg Chaining, it'd be fine.

R_N

I for one think Rotom would get Volt Tackle, if that was to ever get out of the Pikachu line (which it won't).

Medicham should get Skill Swap. It's a psychic type! It's all about the mind! It should learn it!

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Luxray needs some better moves.

I'm not asking for Volt Tackle since that's an exclusive, but it shouldn't be too hard to make a new Physical Electric attack.

Other then that, it wouldn't hurt to give Typhlosion and Feraligatr something better to work with.

JD

Typhlosion needs Earth Power since it's a special Attacker and Maybe Vacuum Wave
Mudkip with Aqua Jet would work pretty well
And the Lake Trio with Aura Sphere that's all I ask

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
So much pokemon need to have Volt tackle!!!!!!!!!!
Ampharos, Luxray, Magnezone, ecc.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Why the cry for Volt Tackle? It's an exclusive move. As in, it's only for the Pikachu family.

It's not like they can't make a new physical Electric move you know.

Mawile: Bullet Punch, Iron Head, and Metal Claw.

The Guy

Generic Charizard
Here are some by me,

- Empoleon could get "Air Slash" (for its 'Sp.At' side).

- If Wishcash can learn 'Spark', then why can't Swampert get "Thunder Punch".

- Luxray would do good if it could get a powerful physical electric type attack like "Volt Tackle"
(the most powerful ones it gets are 'Thunder Fang' & 'Spark' with 'B.P' 65 each) but since that attack is only for "Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu", guess we have to wait for a new physical electric type move for the makers to create.

- Forretress could get 'Iron Head'.

- Froslass could get 'Shadow Claw' or 'Shadow Punch'.

I agree with all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.