• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves that pokemon Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
That would bump Jumpluff to OU.

FlashCannon

I Love Miltank!!
Pikachu With Focus Blast.

I SWEAR I THOUGHT HE COULD LEARN IT.

I don't know if Raichu Can haven't checked

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
i think there should be a fire priority move. too many scizors running around =/

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
More Pokemon in the Fairy egg group need Weather ball, and so should Eevee,(Imagines a rain team with a Thunder/Wish/Weather Ball/Shadow Ball Jolteon)

What moves do you think certain Pokemon need Like for example I think Ampharos Getting tail glow would be good. Tentacruel getting recover maybe and Heracross getting U Turn or X-Scissor.
( Please dont say Flare Blitz Entei or Flareon since everyone will start saying it)

touros with fissure again *was in the anime*

rocky505

Phanpy with water gun, I'm agreeing on the fire priority move too. Swellow will need extremespeed if pidgeot gets it.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I know but Espeon and a lot of Psychics get Grass Knot and Signal Beam which doesn't really make sense to me even though it really helps.

That's simple. How hard is it to use psychic powers to twist grass or make glowy lights?
Pretty easy, actually.
My biggest want: Bring back Zap Cannon... PLEASE! ;_;
It was a nice and risky move, and it was fun to give it to the wide variety of pokemon that can learn it... I mean, for one thing, now that Togetic can evolve...
Moving on, Umbreon should get Memento. I don't know what help it would serve, but it would be nice. Meganium... The best I can think of is Ingrain, if he doesn't already get it.
Pigeot does need Extremespeed. Really. The pokedex agrees. Or, at least some flying-typed eqivalent.
Oh and, Amphros should get Tail Glow. I know it's Firefly Light in Jappenese, but it still makes sense. I mean, one in Johto runs the lighthouse! Maybe Nintendo will make an event.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I might come up with more later.

Hippowdon can learn water pulse already, extremespeed pidgeot would be great, tail glow ampharos makes alot of sense, and I don't know why, but extreme speed houndoom

Also more special priority moves, as well as a fire priorty

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
That would be hilarious but good luck pulling it off successfully with all those nasty weaknesses and Stealth Rock.

Focus Sash.

Blissey should learn Wish, and the Eeveelutions should learn Agility.

Blissey already can learn Wish, and Jolteon learns Agility.

I don't know if Raichu Can haven't checked

Raichu can.

Using logics and competitive wants:

Flare Blitz Flareon/Entei.
Eruption Heatran.
String Shot Palkia
Dragon Dance Flygon/Garchomp.
Whirlwind Suicune.
Waterfall Magikarp.
Recover Spiritomb.
Air Slash Zapdos.
Shadow Sneak Froslass.
Megahorn Pinsir.
Nasty Plot Gengar/Espeon.

All I can really think of. =/

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How about Kecleon with Camouflage?

I mean it is based on a Chameleon afterall.

E-vire needs more powerful psyical attacks, Volt tackle evire anyone?

Nee

Snoo Pingas Usual
Rapidash is a horse. Horses can kick, and since Rapidash is a fire type, Blaze Kick would be a suitable move for it.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Shinx and Electrike families should get Volt Tackle, Fire and Ice Fangs for Shinx family and Ice Fang for Electrike family.

Status
Not open for further replies.