• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves which have yet to be showcased in the Animé

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
We need an exact episode.
Well it is falls in "yet to be shown" according to the first post, and it is definitely to be shown soon as we have an official preview for that. And if episode no. is required, it is definitely episode 75, as other shots of that preview will mostly be covered in 73 and 74 leaving only the ash vs jessie fight for the unrevealed episode!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well it is falls in "yet to be shown" according to the first post, and it is definitely to be shown soon as we have an official preview for that. And if episode no. is required, it is definitely episode 75, as other shots of that preview will mostly be covered in 73 and 74 leaving only the ash vs jessie fight for the unrevealed episode!
Blob wouldn't have asked that if he didn't expect there to be an exact episode and he still needs an exact episode. The previews don't always show every episode in the gap of episodes they promote, so it's not definitely SM075.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Blob wouldn't have asked that if he didn't expect there to be an exact episode and he still needs an exact episode. The previews don't always show every episode in the gap of episodes they promote, so it's not definitely SM075.
Yeah..You are right bro! That was the reason i didn't mentioned the episode no. in my post in first place. I had just mentioned the fact that the particular move is going to be shown soon! And the exact episode could be updated when confirmed. But it's not completely unknown as mentioned by one user. He is behind! Lol!

playerking

Yeah..You are right bro! That was the reason i didn't mentioned the episode no. in my post in first place. I had just mentioned the fact that the particular move is going to be shown soon! And the exact episode could be updated when confirmed. But it's not completely unknown as mentioned by one user. He is behind! Lol!
It is unknown when it comes to what Vipsoccermaster meant by unknown, as in, unknown what the exact episode it. It's not completely unknown, but in terms of what Vipsoccermaster meant, it is unknown what exact episode.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
It is unknown when it comes to what Vipsoccermaster meant by unknown, as in, unknown what the exact episode it. It's not completely unknown, but in terms of what Vipsoccermaster meant, it is unknown what exact episode.
Ok! Then i just end this discussion here. Will update when the exact episode no. is revealed!

Vipsoccermaster

Yes, the latter part of this quote is what I meant. Sorry for not being clear.

playerking

It kind of appears as if Shadow Sneak will debut in SM077, but we can't be 100% certain until Thursday.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It kind of appears as if Shadow Sneak will debut in SM077, but we can't be 100% certain until Thursday.
It definitely looks more like Night Shade because it is called 'Night Head' in Japanese and it appears that Lycanroc was attacked by the shadow of the head of Sableye.

playerking

It definitely looks more like Night Shade because it is called 'Night Head' in Japanese and it appears that Lycanroc was attacked by the shadow of the head of Sableye.

No, the one in the extra 10 seconds of the preview.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
No, the one in the extra 10 seconds of the preview.
Well in that case, that one is definitely Shadow Sneak because of its similarities with its in-game animation. Nice that it will debut in next week's episode.

playerking

SM078 - Splintered Stormshards

blob

Updated and thanks to those of you who helped previously. I did keep it updated, just I didn't respond.