• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves you think Pokemon should be able to learn, but can't.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Pretty self explanatory title. I don't think I really need to describe much else.

I remember trying to catch Victini, knowing it was so low in level, I decided I'd teach someone false swipe. Well, I turned to my Boxed Zoroark, thinking it would be able to learn it, but it could not. I really couldn't understand why. It was the illusion Pokemon, and it had sharp claws. Why no false swipe?

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
I wish Bisharp could learn Shadow Ball. It'd help loads.

And maybe Galvantula learning Venoshock, that'd be cool, but not completely necessary

Charoshi

Charmander is best
The Venoshock thing would be nice, since it is based on a tarantula. I could see Bisharp with shadow ball too.

And Froslass should learn sheer cold, but for some reason only Glalie gets it.

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
Bisharp is Physical attacker, and Shadow ball is not helping it, and Ghost has same coverage with dark as well (Psychic and Ghost)

I want Heatran with Eruption but NOT with quite nature

True, I just want it as an in-game novelty, not competitive. That heatran would be nice.

On another note, Froslass and Kyurem need sheer cold baldy. I mean why do Glalie and Walrein have to get all the fun?

And not that this is a move, but if Regigigas didn't have slow start, I think it would be WAY more respected as the legendary it is

Charoshi

Charmander is best
And it should be able to learn protect too. (REgigigas)

And Heracross should really be able to learn X-scissor. I was surprised it couldn't.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
What about Luvdisc with heart stamp? Useless Pokemon, but the attack seems to fit.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I don't see how reshiram cannot use earthquake. Try picturing this in the anime, blissey can create an earthquake but not this Goliath of a pokemon. On that note, if emboar can learn scald why can't reshiram. Who's more likely out of the two to create hotter water.

I'm sure there are a lt more but that's all i can think of atm

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The Squirtle line not getting BubbleBeam, The Chikorita line not getting vine whip(without breeding), all the flying type pokemon that can't fly, and Garchomp and Gliscor not being able to fly.