• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves you think Pokemon should be able to learn, but can't.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Seismitoad can't learn Ice Beam.

Yeah, and I think that Magikarp and the Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad line are the only Water-types that can't learn Ice Beam.

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Not a move, but Solrock should get the ability Solar Power (as well as the move Morning Sun, as I mentioned earlier).

rocky505

Serperior
Extrasensory
Aqua Tail
Dragon Pulse
Power Whip

Emboar
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Close Combat
Cross chop

Samurott
Sacred Sword
Shell smash
Headbutt( Sea lions and otters like to headbutt stuff)
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash

takbir10

Banned
Serperior
Samurott
Sacred Sword
Shell smash
Headbutt( Sea lions and otters like to headbutt stuff)
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash

Sacred Sword is a move for the 3 legendary dogs of unova colbalion virizion and terrakion

Zachmac

Marowak
Shell Smash
Rock Polish

And? There's nothing saying I can't post it.
Yeah....but it's like saying espeon needs luster purge. It's a different pokemon's(or pokemon group's) signature move.

It does need more sword attacks though.

Togekiss does learn air slash (Need to get it through move relearner though)

Though, Flareon needs flare blitz! then he'd probably get a lot more love, or close combat would be nice. If Starraptor can somehow learn it, Flareon should be able to.

Arceus94

have anyone mentioned Flareon and Flare Blitz?

I would like Jellicent to know Curse

Zachmac

Absol needs crunch and brick break.
Kyurem needs ice breath. It's an ice dragon, for Pete's sake.
Marowak needs shell smash and rock polish.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
There is no way Doduo or Dodrio should be able to learn fly. Seriously, has anybody ever seen a flying emu here? And why can rhydon learn Surf? Surely it would hate water? Floating down stream on a Snorlax seems reasonable, but a Rock-ground pokemon like Rhydon? Uh-uh.

Annihilator

Everyone's Watching
Yeah....but it's like saying espeon needs luster purge. It's a different pokemon's(or pokemon group's) signature move.

..Um... It's not unheard of for a signature move to not become exclusive anymore. Leaf Blade used to be one, Skull Bash, Pain Split, Sharpen, Camouflage, Icicle Spear, Extremespeed, the list goes way on. And before you say legendaries never lost their signature moves, Darkrai stole Dialga/Palkia's at that event. And Victini stole Zekrom/Reshiram's at that other event. And tbh, i have no idea what you mean when you put 'pokemon group', please elaborate.

Garchomp should learn Fly
Dialga/Palkia are seen flying in the movie, yet can't learn fly.
Torterra needs skull bash
I think Beedrill sould get either the orders (attack, defend, heal) or quiver dance. It needs something to catch up to butterfree.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
I feel that Giratina should be able to know Roar of Time and Spacial Rend, maybe for a special event or mystery gift.