• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves you think Pokemon should be able to learn, but can't.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Escavalier should have Drill Run and Superpower so that It can at least have some sort of Physical movepool.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Flareon with Flare Blitz! And Haxorus with Fire Punch would be pretty awesome.

Dragontamer1011

Gyarados should be able to learn fly... Why is he even a flying type if he can't fly?!? >.<

Eelektaross has a rather limited moveset.. I think he should have a few more moves. Those are just off the top of my head..

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Every Pokemon of each type would be exactly the same but with different stats if they learn everything some people have posted. It would be really boring.

shatty

Shiny Hunter
Dragonair can fly in the opening of Season 1 Pokemon, but can't in the games.., yet a tiny Pidgey can carry a human?..

This thread again? Okay!

-Palkia should learn Bubblebeam, Bubble and Assist
-Gothitelle should learn Psyco cut and any other fighting combat-ish moves. Also Spacial Rend via event since her powers can warp space.
-Dialga should learn Baton Pass

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Flareon should learn Flare Blitz. TOP WINNER of what a pokemon should learn of all time. Close by is Ampharos not having tail glow.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
The thought of Charizard using Thunderbolt is impossible same goes for Energy Ball since it can't draw energy from nature.

Plus Emolga and Gliscor glide :/

miju.

Aegon

Duddruigon having those wing thingys and not learning fly! Seriously! How can Golurk; a robot ghost thing learn fly, and duddruigon can't!
Golurk's an automaton, popularly seen in Japanese anime. They can fly. Just think Power Rangers, and you won't be far off. Damn, I've explained that so many times in the past year.

I do agree with you, though, Druddigon should learn Fly. Its wings might be too small, though, to allow flight. Then again, there's Pidgey...

CliveKoopa

Every Pokemon should be able to learn Tickle.

I mean, c'mon. Who doesn't enjoy a bit of fun?

Almost every pokemon, yes as long as they limbs such as fingers or even a tail to do so. Pokemon like Voltorb wouldn't be able to tickle though.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
this lol

and heatran with eruption would make a lot of sense.

Ummm... Heatran gets Eruption from the Ranger 3 mission...

I thought Mewtwo should get like, psycho boost. I know its Deoxys's move, but why not?

XXD17

Draco rex
Ummm... Heatran gets Eruption from the Ranger 3 mission...

I thought Mewtwo should get like, psycho boost. I know its Deoxys's move, but why not?

it get's its own sig move: psybreak...

Kyurem should be able to learn Frost Breath.

It took my a long time but i realized why it can't learn it...if you look carefully at its art, you can see that its mouth is frozen shut...and frost BREATH entails opening the mouth and releasing cold air...the other ice moves don't...

Last edited: