• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moves you think Pokemon should be able to learn, but can't.

Ces

Chandelure should be able to learn hypnosis.

It's Black Pokedex entry states: It absorbs a spirit, which it then burns. By waving the flames on its arms, it puts its foes into a hypnotic trance.

Also it can learn dream eater

SwordsDanceStruggle

I need to...DANCE
I'd like to see Reckless Hitmonlee with some recoil moves. One move, Hi Jump Kick, is not enough to justify the ability when he could ignore paralysis with Limber or double his speed with Unburden.

Espeon should get Aura Sphere just because it needs a fighting move. Really bad. Even focus blast would do I guess. :x And then... Nidoking should get bulk up tbh. I found it obnoxious when I learned it didn't get it. Dx

I agree espeon needs more attacks :C

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Espeon should get Aura Sphere just because it needs a fighting move. Really bad. Even focus blast would do I guess. :x And then... Nidoking should get bulk up tbh. I found it obnoxious when I learned it didn't get it. Dx

And I think Esp should get thunderbolt too,personally.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I say that Blastoise with any move ending in "cannon" should be part of the move list. Zap Cannon, for examle....

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Flareon and Flare Blitz.

Chandelure should be able to learn hypnosis.

It's Black Pokedex entry states: It absorbs a spirit, which it then burns. By waving the flames on its arms, it puts its foes into a hypnotic trance.

Also it can learn dream eater

Yeah it bugs me that there are some Pokemon that can't learn Hypnosis that can learn Dream Eater. @___@

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i think since there are alot of strong pokemon, gyarados should again should able to learn fly.

Another thing. Garchomp and Palkia should learn fly. They flew in the anime. Dialga having fly makes no sense however.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I always though keldeo, tympole and evo could learn ice-type, given they are water types too.

JD

Musharna should get Aura Sphere. That'd make it different from Reuniclus. :518:

I think Uxie/Azelf/Mespirit need Aura Sphere really badly it would be really nice on Azelf.

Hmm... I really think Haxorus should get Fire Fang or Fire Punch some decent physical fire type move.

Lets also agree that every Pokemon should learn the elemental punches.

Gothitelle should at least learn Aura Sphere.

CliveKoopa

Why cant Gyarados learn Aerial Ace?

How can Gyarados learn Aerial Ace when it doesn't have wings? Only winged pokemon can use Aerial Ace.