• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moveset,EV's,etc. for Bold Mew

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Seeing as others have already asked for advice for their Mews, I feel that it is only fair that I do, too. Except mine is Bold.

Mew@Leftovers
Bold Nature
Trait: Synchronize
-Calm Mind
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Softboiled

Okay, basically I want to know if there is a better moveset for this Bold Mew. Also, what's a good EV spread for Bold? I think that hardly any EV's have to go into Sp. Atk or Sp. Def because of Calm Mind, but I'd like several more opinions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last, I have one question: Is Mew allowed in the Battle Frontier and Colosseum's Battle Mode and XD's Orre Colosseum?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Mew still need some SAtk, since 100 BP with no SAtk EVs isn’t very high.
EVs: 176 HP / 196 Spd / 136 SAtk

I think Mew is banned from the BF, being an unobtainable.

Psychic > Ice Beam. But. Your set works well enough. And. Welcome to my club kinda. I got a calm one today.

Rudibaker

^^Pure Genius
Hm...

How is everyone getting Mew all of the sudden...

Rudibaker

^^Pure Genius

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Thanks guys for the info, and especially to aragornbird for the EV spread. You always seem to know just what to do in terms of EV spreads. And Suica, I agree with you that Psychic is better than Ice Beam but for the sake of damaging as many things as possible I'm just going to go with the BoltBeaming Mew. But thanks anyway.

But does anyone know if Mew is allowed in Colosseum's Battle Mode (to get Ho-oh) or XD's Orre Colosseum?

I don't know. You probably can for Colo Mt. Battle to get Ho-oh. (I entered Kyogre and I didn't get docked) But for Orre Colo. Idk.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Okay, thanks Suica. If you can enter Kyogre, you can enter anything. I'll just have to try using him for Orre Colosseum.