• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moveset for Gardevoir

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Ok...I know many people round here dnt like me so much now...

Bt what the hell.

Wht would be the best move for my Gardevoir to replace Flash with? Ive gotten o the Elite 4 now.

HMs aint so important

Lv 46
TIMID (i know crap bt o well)
Psychic
ThunderBolt
Flash (NEEDS REPLACEMENT)
Calm Mind

NE ideas? I was looking through TM list nd was thinking Shadow Punch, but im not so sure. Im currently EV training in SPCL Att. WOuld waiting for Hypnosis/Dreameater be better?

If you don't want to breed then
Gardevoir@Leftovers
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Hypnosis/Fire Punch/Ice Punch
Calm Mind

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Replace Flash with Ice Punch. Timid is a good nature for Gardevoir.

green dragonite17

Agent under fire fan
[COLOR="Blue"]well it is a smogon moveset but if you're not willing to rebreed there are two other movesets Psychic Calm mind Wish Taunt/Safeguard or Mean look Hypnosis Calm mind Psychic.[/COLOR]

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Stop giving me moves he cant learn! ¬_¬. He cant learn Mean Look or either of the punches! This is on Ruby btw....

OK So TIMID is good...lol. Lowers Att for speed...o tht is good....lol

ludicolo_kid

if no rebreed then

Gardevor@ Leftovers
Timid

Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Hypnosis

It learns hypnosis at level 50 something or the other

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
dnt argue please...I was owndering about hypnosis tho...Surely Dream Eater wouldnt be a good move with it? Calm Minding to psychic or Tbolt shud be more effective...I was going to have Hypnosis...Hmmm

And wtf is a SMOGON?

Shadow Tyranitar

<-Looks like ****...
Yes Timid is ok.

Lol, why are you yelling g_d? That is annoying .....

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Go with Modest for Gardy please.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
o. Im using a book...lol. Has the correct stuff 99% of the time so i trust it.
Smogon > any Pokemon book imo. You should check it out.

And of course Gardevoir can learn Mean Look, it's a bred on move. And it can learn the punches too, they're from Emerald.