• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 12 English Title Confirmed - Arceus and the Jewel of Life

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Since I recall the last English title being confirmed being posted in this area, I figure that this new title should go here. Not only has Arceus been revealed quite early this time around, but so has the movie title.

Source

I'm surprised that the site has announced it this early. It could mean a much earlier release. Probably not, but who knows?

As for the title itself, it sounds like it's fitting. I personally can't wait to see it, since I've visited some of the places the setting is based on.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Very good. Thank you for putting this up.

I believe some people guessed that this would be the title. It is very fitting and I am glad that it was revealed this early. Most likely the dub will be released soon.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Seems like the trailer at that Film Festival last month did show the real title.
I love the logo and poster. I'm quite surprised it's been revealed so early as well, maybe it will come out a little earilier than the last few have; but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Anyone expecting this film to coincide with the Japanese release of the DVD this holiday season? Thanks for notifying us by the way and I wonder if the DVD boxart will appear like the poster.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Wow some people are late.

Actually, the title was just confirmed today. I'm surprised the thread wasn't already up.

If you were referring to the title that was released at the film festival, that was not confirmed as the "official" title.

BCVM22

No, people, it'll still make its cable debut next February (just like always) and get a DVD release in March (just like always). The title being made official now does not - let's read, that's DOES NOT - mean an earlier release. Five months before the premiere is about when they'd be doing the bulk of the voice recording for the dub.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
Oh wow, thanks for this.

I still haven't seen or read anything about it, so I'm excited to see it :p
I wonder when the release date is, though?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
No, people, it'll still make its cable debut next February (just like always) and get a DVD release in March (just like always). The title being made official now does not - let's read, that's DOES NOT - mean an earlier release. Five months before the premiere is about when they'd be doing the bulk of the voice recording for the dub.

I didn't actually think it would mean an earlier release. It's just surprising that the announcement was made so soon. As well, there are...well, certain events that should happen in the anime prior to the movie's release.

Cobalt_Latios

Well, this has suddenly become epic. I eagerly await this movie's release.

Also, lovin' the poster. The title sounds good too.

Hell, last movie's title was surprisingly more accurate than it's Japanese counterpart, so who knows, maybe this one is too. 'Course, it doesn't help that I've forgotten it's Japanese name...

<C_L>

Dattebayo

Banned
Darn, that poster spoiled Ash's Chimchar as a Monferno for me. But still, I find this way too early to reveal the movie before somewhere during the beginning of 2010.

Dattebayo

Banned
Come on now. :|

Oh, but they could've at least reveal the movie later when they're almost done doing the voice recording.

PikaYou

I haven't seen the movie where Shaymin was in it. I thought that was the latest 1? Anyway i'm just waiting for Arceus events.

Loved The Rise of Darkrai, not so much a Shaymin fan, but according to some things I've heard I'm really looking forward to the Jewel of Life :D

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Poster looks cool. Looking forward to the movie. Still surprised they are revealing the title and stuff kind of early, but hey, I got no problem with that.