• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 13 Celebi in HGSS

Macromind101

In HGSS, if you have multiple copies of the M13 Celebi, can you do the Giovanni battle multiple times (1 for each Celebi)? Also, if that was the case, would a Celebi that was already used for the Giovanni event in one game be usable for another game? (Like if I used a Celebi in my HeartGold version for the event, and I trade it over to my SoulSilver version)

Also, for the World Champions Pokemon that were distributed for DPPt (i.e. shiny Milotic, Lucario, Weavile, Crobat), are they all EV/IV trained and capable of doing the Battle Frontier?

OwensJB

In HGSS, if you have multiple copies of the M13 Celebi, can you do the Giovanni battle multiple times (1 for each Celebi)? Also, if that was the case, would a Celebi that was already used for the Giovanni event in one game be usable for another game? (Like if I used a Celebi in my HeartGold version for the event, and I trade it over to my SoulSilver version)

Also, for the World Champions Pokemon that were distributed for DPPt (i.e. shiny Milotic, Lucario, Weavile, Crobat), are they all EV/IV trained and capable of doing the Battle Frontier?

To answer your Celebi question the Giovanni event could only happen once per save file so you can't activate it multiple times even if you have multiple event Celebi. But yes you can trade an event Celebi to other copies of HGSS and activate the Giovanni event in all of them with just one Celebi.