• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 14: "Victini & the Black Hero - Zekrom" & "Victini & the White Hero - Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
I'm still guessing its a human. Zekrom is like white on rice(Reshiram), you can't show one without the other, unless Reshiram is appearing too, then there's Kyurem. I guess its Meoletta if it is a Pokemon.

You've said this a number of times, but think about it--when has a movie title ever referred to a human character? Hell, when has a movie ever focused on a human?

Besides, the Musketeer Trio's card decks are being released next spring and Keldeo's the next phantom Legendary to be released via an Event. It's fairly obvious it's Keldeo.

Maganon

http://blog.pokemon-movie.jp/2009/

今日の収録したナレーションの秘密・・・それは、
12月2日(木)放送のおはスタでわかる!!
おはスタはテレビ東京系 月~金 あさ6:45からほうそう中!
見逃さないでねー!

Certainly a trailer on Oha Suta. December 2nd 6:45 AM in Japan

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Victini already had it's event so the most plausible explanation is that the dark hero is a humand or it's Keldeo.

It won't be a human. As plenty of others have said, past examples suggest that the titular character is a Pokemon. It's gonna be Keldeo in my opinion.

So you think Victini can only have one event? Lol. How else is it going to get it's special move?

Personally I think the main event will be Keldeo, with a Victini event running parallel to it, with slightly less attention paid to it as people can already get Victini.

Isis-sama

I don't think just the fact that the card decks of the Fighting-type beast trio + Keldeo being released is enough to make it "fairly obvious" the Dark Hero is Keldeo. Not to mention I don't see the writers ever making something that looks like Keldeo a "Dark Hero." It's just too cute-looking.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I don't think just the fact that the card decks of the Fighting-type beast trio + Keldeo being released is enough to make it "fairly obvious" the Dark Hero is Keldeo. Not to mention I don't see the writers ever making something that looks like Keldeo a "Dark Hero." It's just too cute-looking.

Well...Keldeo is based on the kelpie wich is known to be quite vicious lol

Isis-sama

It's only partially based on the Kelpie - there's a lot of unicorn in it as well. And no matter how vicious kelpies are supposed to be, I still can't see the writers making something as cute as Keldeo into a dark *anything,* can you? It's all about marketability and Keldeo is simply not marketable as an anti-hero character, period. If the muskadeers are put in this movie at all I could see Terrakion or maybe Cobalon as the Dark Hero (though I still think it will be a human) but *never* Keldeo.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Partly or not

the basis is there....chances are it's another misunderstanding anyway

we seem to be getting those a lot lately..

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I heard it was on at 6:45...

Rex Kamex

Call me crazy, but I still think the dark hero itself is Keldeo...

EDIT: Unless they actually said that the dark hero is definitely Zekrom and they weren't hinting around or implying something.

Judgement

Call me crazy, but I still think the dark hero itself is Keldeo...

EDIT: Unless they actually said that the dark hero is definitely Zekrom and they weren't hinting around or implying something.

Only Zekrom and Victini were shown on the poster though. Wouldn't Keldeo be shown on the poster too if it was in?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Never know....they could troll us again...:/ (and normally with the movies I just wait and see, so it doesn't matter who's in the movie, I like them all!)

EDIT: Rofl...I'd laugh if they do something like: Victini and the Dark Hero: Zekrom accompanied by the Water Miracle! X3 (highly doubt, but seems pretty funny though!~)

Last edited:

Beeblebrox

Only Zekrom and Victini were shown on the poster though. Wouldn't Keldeo be shown on the poster too if it was in?

No; as an event legend, Keldeo hasn't been revealed yet. This happens every single year; initial rough trailer and title with known legend is revealed, and early the next year the event legendary is revealed and added to the title and a new trailer; see Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Zoroark...

Rex Kamex

The poster that comes in/around March 2011 would be the one that'd have Keldeo, based on past events.

- The Zoroark movie of 2010 didn't show anything with Zoroark in its December 2009 teaser and poster.

- The Shaymin movie of 2008 didn't show anything with Shaymin in its December 2007 teaser and poster.

- The Darkrai movie of 2007 didn't show anything with Darkrai in its December 2006 teaser and poster.

- The Manaphy movie of 2006 didn't show anything with Manaphy in its December 2005 teaser and poster.

- The Lucario movie of 2005 didn't show anything with Lucario in its December 2004 teaesr and poster.

- The earliest poster I saw for the 2003 Jirachi movie had a freakin' Absol on it, shaded. The December (I'm assuming) teaser didn't have Jirachi in it.

Unless they actually said that the dark hero is actually Zekrom, I don't see this as anything more than a trick. Forget the "call me crazy" thing...

Last edited:

Judgement

Ah, I see. There's a chance it might be Keldeo after all then! I'd rather have a movie about Zekrom myself though....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.