• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 15 airing July 11th, no standard episode this day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
To no one's surprise, Decolora Adventure will be preempted by an airing of the Keldeo movie this day, in order to celebrate the theatrical premiere of movie 16 later that week.

But at least it's official now.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Fan service for who? poney lovers because it has Keldeo?

Oh oops, thought it was Movie 16 wit the one with Gene and shiz.

Well, I have a really bad impression of Movie 15. It's pretty much just bad. It's so bad that it's bad. I don't like it because the plot is too simple. It's pretty much Keldeo being an arrogant **** goes and fight Kyurem, and then looool gets beaten up. And then Ash helps Keldeo. And then suddenly Keldeo gets a power boost and then they tie or something.

Expected. I don't really care, Decorola Adventures has nothing interesting anyway:p

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
To no one's surprise, Decolora Adventure will be preempted by an airing of the Keldeo movie this day, in order to celebrate the theatrical premiere of movie 16 later that week.

But at least it's official now.

Source? And I have said source, because I was looking through websites and I don't find anything that fully confirms it. However, 2ch has put the movie as the episode on July 11st but it isn't the first time that 2ch rectifies.

I expect that you don't give as a official source the mgazine Animage because the magazine will reveal de guide until the 10th July. Because if this are the source, I confirmed that this month we won't find out how episode goes the 11st.

And if the source (who given the user is the most probable) is reliable, can you confirm that the Meloetta short will air alongside it? I said that because if not, there's space for an episode.

I hope that they could air something XY related that week.

===================

The movie isn't useless. The airing of past movie has relatively good ratings to the channel.

Also, take note that the personal on OLM reduce the activity of producing episodes during one time in the Summer for the people that lives here gets holidays.

Although it could be annoyed for some of us (breaks when I have free time).

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Well, I have a really bad impression of Movie 15. It's pretty much just bad. It's so bad that it's bad. I don't like it because the plot is too simple. It's pretty much Keldeo being an arrogant **** goes and fight Kyurem, and then looool gets beaten up. And then Ash helps Keldeo. And then suddenly Keldeo gets a power boost and then they tie or something.

It was only weak to Kyurem at the moment because it didn't have enough strength to handle it, thus it escapes where Kyurem is mad because the battle was interrupted. And Keldeo still loses after Resolute form activates.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Why would they air it on TV right when it's going in theaters?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
It was only weak to Kyurem at the moment because it didn't have enough strength to handle it, thus it escapes where Kyurem is mad because the battle was interrupted. And Keldeo still loses after Resolute form activates.

Yes, except the movie portrayed Kyurem as a villain. That's what went wrong for me in the movie. To enter the gate means you've taken an oath, but Keldeo ran away.So Kyurem practically did nothing wrong. Except maybe destroy cities... but so did Magnezone/Metagross from the filler in DP but nobody cared.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yes, except the movie portrayed Kyurem as a villain. That's what went wrong for me in the movie. To enter the gate means you've taken an oath, but Keldeo ran away.So Kyurem practically did nothing wrong. Except maybe destroy cities... but so did Magnezone/Metagross from the filler in DP but nobody cared.

Did you watch the movie till the end, Kyurem waswn't really a vilan, even though it probably should have been a real villan, it made his actions kinda stupid by not being one and thats my actual problem with the movie.

Anyway we have the movie thread if you want to discuss the movie Dephender made the thread to inform people not movie discussion.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Blegh, m15 was so mangled from how good it could and should have been. They ruined the chance at my favorite legendary to the great movie it deserved.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Source? And I have said source, because I was looking through websites and I don't find anything that fully confirms it. However, 2ch has put the movie as the episode on July 11st but it isn't the first time that 2ch rectifies.

Newtype, I believe. We got a dump of summaries and staff listings as well.

And if the source (who given the user is the most probable) is reliable, can you confirm that the Meloetta short will air alongside it?

All signs point to no.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Did you watch the movie till the end, Kyurem waswn't really a vilan, even though it probably should have been a real villan, it made his actions kinda stupid by not being one and thats my actual problem with the movie.

Anyway we have the movie thread if you want to discuss the movie Dephender made the thread to inform people not movie discussion.

Yes, I did. My point was that it felt like Kyurem was portrayed in a villainous light and I think that Kyurem and Keldeo and the Muskeeteers were robbed of a chance to get a great movie.

Anyways, so now Pokemon that week. Are there going to be any movie breaks after that?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yes, I did. My point was that it felt like Kyurem was portrayed in a villainous light and I think that Kyurem and Keldeo and the Muskeeteers were robbed of a chance to get a great movie.

Anyways, so now Pokemon that week. Are there going to be any movie breaks after that?

There is a break the week after always so yes we should assume that is the case.

Haunter ゴースト

Shouldn't this have been posted in the Movie thread? Regardless yeah this was expected.

So the Movie will be airing between the Beheeyem episode and an Unknown episode. I really am inclined to believe the Movie is set during Episode N but who knows, can't wait to find out though.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Shouldn't this have been posted in the Movie thread? Regardless yeah this was expected.

So the Movie will be airing between the Beheeyem episode and an Unknown episode. I really am inclined to believe the Movie is set during Episode N but who knows, can't wait to find out though.

Got nothing to do with the movie so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.