• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 15 and Onwards Predictions V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Power

Since the last version of this thread got locked, I'd figure it would be best to start it over again. In this thread, you can talk about what you want for the remaining BW movies. You can say if you want the movie in versions, what Pokemon should be featured and what Pokemon would be disturbed in theaters.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I think the next one will involve Keldeo and Kyurem.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
could be involving the Kamis

Haunter ゴースト

I presume Kyurem, possibly Genosect, which would maybe tie into the series with the Team Rocket/ Plasma Arc which would be an interesting take.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think the storm legends in the credits were a hint at it being about Landorus

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Yeah, I gotta agree with Sapphire Sceptile,
Maybe The three musketeers and the water horse Keldeo......
Though the next movie (In my prediction) Will include Kyurem and the Genies, and probably have something to do with Team Plasma or some big ol' villain.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
I imagine we'll be seeing another dual movie, one featuring Tornadus, the other featuring Thundurus.

I could also see the Musketeer trio and Keldeo appearing.

Torpoleon

I imagine we'll be seeing another dual movie, one featuring Tornadus, the other featuring Thundurus.

I could also see the Musketeer trio and Keldeo appearing.
That would be interesting, but I doubt it. Thundurus & Tornadus do promote Generation V, like Reshiram & Zekrom, but Thundurus & Tornadus aren't version mascots, like Reshiram & Zekrom. I do see a movie staring the Kami Trio in the near future though, as well as something for the Musketeer Quartet, Kyurem, Meloetta and Genosect, assuming BW can last for four years.

Movie 15- The Musketeer Quartet
Movie 16- The Kami Trio & Meloetta (Both Forms)
Movie 17- Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem & Genosect

If BW wont last for four years, scrap Movie 17 and Genosect could just make a big appearance in the anime and have in-game distributions based on that. So, what do you guys think?

Hopefully we get a Movie 15 Preview soon. I do think we could get a reveal of the next movie by the end of the year, if not, I estimate by February 2012 for some sort of reveal of Movie 15.

MegaMagicarpMan

.............?
i think it will be about kyruem

Aegon

I'd quite like the next movie to feature the Musketeer Trio and Keldeo. I can see that being the movie after the next, though. It's very plausible that Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus will be the stars of M15.
http://f.hatena.ne.jp/asami-1120/20110820210027 I know the date says 9/11, but I think Mewtwo might have something to do with a movie in the picture.
I believe that's a promo for Psycho Drive, a new TCG expansion.

Haunter ゴースト

http://f.hatena.ne.jp/asami-1120/20110820210027 I know the date says 9/11, but I think Mewtwo might have something to do with a movie in the picture.

This has nothing to do with the anime but it would be an extremely cool idea I had a while back.

Mewtwo was created by TR, and Genosect was created by TP, at the end of Mewtwo Returns he is shown to be in a city far far away, which could be Castelia City.

To fit in with the TR and TP a battle between the both would be an incredible movie imo.

Well that's my own idea/wish anyway..

EDIT: Must say though, if it's a promo to a card expansion it is interesting for Mewtwo in the city for a BW TCG pack.

JD

Movie 15: Keldeo and Muskateers
Movie 16: Meloetta, Kyurem,Zekrom,Reshiram, Genesect
Movie 17: Gen VI Pokemon, Jirachi, Kami Trio

I'll have a more in depth post later.

Status
Not open for further replies.