• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession
Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

December 16th: New "alt" movie poster!
[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/movie15_02.png[/img139]

As with the Kami Trio special airing in December, I bring to you, very convincing merchandise-based evidence of the Muskedeers playing a part in 2012's Pokemon Movie 15.

Movie announcements come roughly around the same time each year -- winter's holidayish new year-ish season. As we in merchandise know, the movie merch begins to flow SOON after the announcements.

Some recent examples would be: Beast Trio merch began to show up around March of that year. This year, Victini goods (Takara Tomy ones -- this is important) were out by the end of February, then more strongly in March and April.

Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion merchandise is already being scheduled for February, March, and beyond, including Takara Tomy figures and plush, along with plamo, and Bandai gachapon, including some with ??? ??? (http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/pokemon-figure-pokemon-bw-swing-bandai.html) but that's unlikely to be any new or secret Pokemon since it's a February release and that info usually comes in spring...

Anyway, THAT has been heard before and is a few weeks old now. So what's the actual evidence?

This new flier which states that the Muskedeer trio will have "activity in 2012".

[img139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/muskedeers01.jpg[/img139]

If you read Japanese you will see (and trust me if you can't), that it simply says activity in 2012 (24年 is a Japanese term for the year 2012). When it was the Kami Trio it specifically said activity IN THE TV ANIME.

This is NOT hype for ANOTHER TV special so quickly in February right after the Kami Trio in December. If it was, it would say TV ANIME like the Kami Trio flier (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538286). It is also not hype in February/March for a special that will come out in spring... that is not how TV merchandising works. A TV special does NOT also warrant sudden big merchandise in Takara Tomy figures, plush, along with Bandai toys, and plamo models.

NEITHER would, say, if they are stars in a new side-game that may be announced. NO side game has ever warranted that much hype merchandising. Mystery Dungeon games have gotten a handful of Pokemon Center ONLY plush, and gachapon figures. Ranger games have only ever gotten a few trinkets usually free in magazines. Rumble has also had a few charms, folders and notebooks at the Center, and the current PokePark game has some freebies you get if you reserve it.

SO. Promised 2012 activity and way too much merchandise for a TV special or a side-game. Evidence for the 2012 movie? I say... absolutely! Of course, I could be dead wrong and their 2012 activity is .... well, I don't know. What else could it be? I ask seriously because I cannot think of anything! If I am wrong, I'll salute my shorts!

What do you think?

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
FINALLY!

Keldeo will be revealed next year.

sSerenity

It's logical ! I hope Keldeo will be in !

Then there will be Genesect (TP vs TR ? Mewtwo involved ?) and Meloetta ! => The last 2 movies ?

Oh I forget Kyurem ...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I have been seeing a buttload of Musketeer evidence a lot lately, I believe in this theory, but we'll still have to see what happens.

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession
there has been for a little while and i suspected because of the timing, but sometimes legendaries get merch just because they are legends (like kyurem and his big merch boom RIGHT NOW despite there being nothing going on with him in games, anime or movies as far as we know).

it was the promise of activity in 2012 that seals the deal i think, and warranted a real first movie 15 post :D well perhaps. i suppose its up to the mods if my evidence is strong enough for the movie 15 post to begin now XD

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
It's about damn time a new movie was revealed.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's about damn time a new movie was revealed.

Correction: This isn't a movie reveal.

It's pure speculation, yes the speculation has some sound evidence to it, but it doesn't make it a reveal for the next movie. But I think we'll get some movie information in December, like we did last year and probably the other years before.

rocky505

Seems like this could end up being a pretty good flick if this is true. The muskateers have a major story in the games after all.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Really does stand to reason that it'll be Keldeo and the three Muskedeers. I'm expecting a teaser trailer next month

there has been for a little while and i suspected because of the timing, but sometimes legendaries get merch just because they are legends (like kyurem and his big merch boom RIGHT NOW despite there being nothing going on with him in games, anime or movies as far as we know).

it was the promise of activity in 2012 that seals the deal i think, and warranted a real first movie 15 post :D well perhaps. i suppose its up to the mods if my evidence is strong enough for the movie 15 post to begin now XD
Sure is. Let's get the speculation rolling and confine it to this thread. The Movie 14 thread is about to be closed afterall

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well kind of a given, we have ben getting Kyurem and Musketeer merchandising for a while now, always though it would be it.

I like that Karrablast for 2012 , kiiiiiiiiiishishishishishi(just saying, just saying).

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession
Well kind of a given, we have ben getting Kyurem and Musketeer merchandising for a while now, always though it would be it.

I like that Karrablast for 2012 , kiiiiiiiiiishishishishishi(just saying, just saying).

we did get some beast trio stuff in fall/winter before the "master of illusions Z" title came out... but along with other stuff too. we still thought itd be ho-oh and lugia at that point.

i am not sure about kyurem. he is getting all of his merchandising right now... the beasts, well, we have announcements, but nothing substantial actually coming until febuary and march. otherwise all they have is TCG and some notebooks. the REAL rush begins in feb/march :D kyurem has nothing lined up for then.

Sure is. Let's get the speculation rolling and confine it to this thread. The Movie 14 thread is about to be closed afterall

*salute*

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I bet they'll star alongside Kyurem, with Ash befriending Keldeo.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I don't know what sounded better. A continuation of the Movie 14 stuff, or this. I'm not saying it can't be, but it almost seemed like they're trying to do like what they did with the DP movies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ??? Pokemon is Keldeo, with Kyurem playing a misunderstood beast (aka Giratina) and the Muskadeer trio playing a smaller role than expected right now..

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ??? Pokemon is Keldeo, with Kyurem playing a misunderstood beast (aka Giratina) and the Muskadeer trio playing a smaller role than expected right now..

This would fit the usual pattern of the movies, yeah.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Should a film be revealed, I hope it's gonna be better than that recent Three Musketeers film we got. I found that to be rather confusing.
What are the chances of this getting a US cinema release like Movie 14?

Maxim

Beyond repair
I just hope they reveal Keldeo in this movie.

Not that I like Keldeo. I just think that we should move on.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh a new speculation well I think (And hope) Keldeo is featured in this Since we don't know when or where this will happen not much can be said about this though it does kinda seem confirmed but not really we still need a lot of evidence than this to prove this film is actually going to air next year or around 2013 Probably next year but It would be nice to see the beast trio and their baby Keldeo appear once again and soon we can finally.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
So, the three Muskedeers have evidence of a movie appearence? It seems obvious since one of the event Pokemon is Muskedeer number 4, but having solid evidence is always nice. I just hope that Terrakion destroys a castle: I don't know why, but seeing Terrakion destroy a castle like its pokedex entry claims just seems cool to me.

Should a film be revealed, I hope it's gonna be better than that recent Three Musketeers film we got. I found that to be rather confusing.
What are the chances of this getting a US cinema release like Movie 14?

It depends on how much money is made from the Movie 14 cinema showings: if enough money is made, then TPCi might decide that Movie 15 cinema showings would be a profitable bussiness venture, and could even show it in more theatres for a longer period of time if the profits from Movie 14 were substancial enough. If not enough money is made from the Movie 14 cinema showings then TPCi might decide that there isn't a high enough demand to warrant Movie 15 cinema showings.

Status
Not open for further replies.