• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeblebrox

Yeah, with the Kami trio appearing in the anime, this seemed like the most likely course of events.

I reckon it'll have the Musketeers, Keldeo, a new Kyurem form as promotion for Grey, and maybe Meloetta.
Followed by movie 16, containing Genesect, and a gen Vi Pokemon.

I spend way too much time thinking about these things.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
A new Kyurem forme would be pretty cool, perhaps it would look less.. decrepit and deformed.

I wonder if when the movie advertisements start, they will spoil any captures or evolutions (like with Swinub, Gliscor, Staraptor & Monferno). That would be pretty cool..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope Keldeo is in it, it seems likely since he was raised by the musketeers.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
It be cool if movie 15 had Keldeo and Kyurem and reveal a new form for Kyurem to promote a future third version game but that is just wishful thinking. Have to wait and find out.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well I don't like alternate forms but anything that can make Kyurem acceptable would be nice, the thing is hideous.

By hideous I mean, not cute, not cool, not funny, not gimmickish not nothing XD.

Last edited:

Beeblebrox

This certainly is interesting/

I do not think Keldeo will be in the movie though, too early for that.

Nah. Every movie apart from Spell of the Unown has revealed at least one previously unknown or uncatchable Pokemon; I see no reason why this new movie would be any different.

I think Keldeo, at the very least, is a lock.

R_N

how is it "too early" for Keledo.
They always stagger the event releases on a year by year basis when possible (Jirachi in 03, Deoxys in 04; Manaphy in 06, Darkrai in 07, Shaymin in 08, Arceus in 09).

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Too early?

If it weren't for Victini, we'd have it being revealed in this years movie!

Dancing Togekiss

hmm i was hoping for melloeta but keldeo will do. i am guessing kyurem will make an appearence and maybe the rest of the muskateers will have some role in the film. (it would silly if they didnt appear but keldeo did).

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
hmm i was hoping for melloeta but keldeo will do. i am guessing kyurem will make an appearence and maybe the rest of the muskateers will have some role in the film. (it would silly if they didnt appear but keldeo did).

Why Meloetta? Keldeo is before that in the Pokemon list? I guess this one could be about Keldeo and the other Musketeers and maybe Kyurem as well. If not, then I guess the next one after that could be about Kyurem and Meloetta instead, if not Kyrurem there, maybe the Kami Trio then the last one could be about Genesect and possibly the Kami Trio.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Wait, too early for Keldeo?

Shaymin was the second to last Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex, yet it appeared in the second DP movie with Giratina and Regigigas.. so why would the second BW movie be too early for Keldeo?

R_N

secret hope: Meloetta shows up in this, too.

Mostly because during the first release blitz I thought that she was also based on the Musketeer story and also because I think the idea of her riding Keledo is cute :3

BlueDragonfangirl

I hope this is the film, I'm exited to see whats going to happen in movie 15. The wait it driving me crazyXD

Haunter ゴースト

Wow this sounds brilliant.

I can see Keldeo being introduced, maybe raised and looked after by the Musketeer Trio, and possibly Kyurem appearing as the understanding beast much like Rayquaza and Giratina did.

I think Kyurem could have a much better role though imo I don't know what for, and since we've already had Reshiram and Zekrom I have my doubts, I just felt like Rayquaza's role was very cheap, Emerald gave it so much potential only for it to have that role in Movie 7.

Either way, if we did have the Musketeers, Keldeo and Kyurem it would be a very interesting movie.

rocky505

I can see the Muskateers attacking cities or urban places since they do not get along with humans and Keldeo will find that what they're doing is wrong. As they continue attacking Kyurem will be woken up after a long sleep and will attack them.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
i cant see keldeo in it because it isn't even officially revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.