• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned

Janovy

Banned
Well i thought it made easier viewing that way, no need to get so shirty about it.
Well, if your post implied anything like that, maybe I wouldn't have reacted this way.

Sorry dude, I'm not a psychic.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

DMerle

Guess who's back
What's "new" about those? I posted them exactly one page ago.

Oh my god are we actually arguing about this again? I just posted them in video form because they were a lot easier to digest than all together as a block image, I don't see why everyones even getting on my back over it. Everytime new info is posted people are gonna rush here to post it up of course you're going to get some clashes, mine and yours were in a totally different format so i don't even see why this is an issue.

and they are new, they came out very recently.

alypkmn

I think they could easily made a more dramatic story out of the musketeers...but they preferred to ruin them just like what they did with all the legendary pokemon :S

Janovy

Banned
http://youtu.be/9_mYEErLgHA

For all of those who care, here's the teaser of the ED song "Memories".

Personally, I love the way it sounds, I can't wait for the full version!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The song looks decent. Let's see how the full version will be.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Does somebody know when are we getting a new trailer?? For some movies every month we get a new one!!(Even the short ones count) What are they hiding!!!

zeno48

Zaker!
According to Dogasu, Team Rocket may not even appear in this movie.

Man, if TR really do miss a movie in the first time since EVER, its even more of a sign that they're finally leaving the show for good.

Yay so what does this mean? they won't focus on team whatever as much and just develop Ash or give us an actual good plot with a really evil group that Ash faces constantly?

I like how Iris acknowledges Kyurem as the most powerful Dragon Type Pokemon. I hope its BST gets a huge leap in the upcoming games. And it is freely transforming into forms too. Zekrom and Reshiram should call it Master if they appear and show respect as well.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I like how Iris acknowledges Kyurem as the most powerful Dragon Type Pokemon. I hope its BST gets a huge leap in the upcoming games. And it is freely transforming into forms too. Zekrom and Reshiram should call it Master if they appear and show respect as well.

That's a load of nonsense. It's just called that because it's the current gen.

I doubt it could beat the Masters of Time and Space.

Dialga is super effective and takes normal damage from three of Kyurem's elements. It resists the third.

Palkia takes normal from two of Kyurem's types and resists a third. It's only weak against one.

That's a load of nonsense. It's just called that because it's the current gen.

I doubt it could beat the Masters of Time and Space.

Dialga is super effective and takes normal damage from three of Kyurem's elements. It resists the third.

Palkia takes normal from two of Kyurem's types and resists a third. It's only weak against one.

Haven't you heard Anime=/=Games? And if they call it the strongest Dragon then it is the strongest Dragon. Nintendo and GF sets the rule not us fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.