• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kein

AKA Silktree
There's still gonna be no Mijumaru evolution no matter how many previews of Goodbye miju? So I don't see why we are discussing the possiblity of this happening before or after the movie. I mean serisouly I would sooner believe Bulbasaur finally got ready.
Some of us care about the placement of the movie itself as opposed to Oshawott.

diakyu

I care about Oshawott and Charizard. If this movie does take place during Episode N, Charizard could be ditched in the beginning of Da!

LizardonX

Banned
Some of us care about the placement of the movie itself as opposed to Oshawott.

Well Mijumaru's evolutionary status is irrelevant to that subject matter since it won't ever evolve.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I highly doubt they have the movie take place months before the current saga they're in. Oshawott won't evolve, and charizard will stay with until they get back to kanto. Pignite could still evolve after the movie.

Explain the movie website saying that Ash is still in Unova.

because for all we know these islands could be considered part of unova

diakyu

The islands can be their own place much like the orange islands.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
It's likely Movie 16:

-Didn't want to spoil Pokemon DA.

OR

-Takes place during Episode N.
The more I think about it, even if it takes place during Episode N, I still don't think any team changes are gonna occur outside of Charizard possibly leaving the group before the movie. That would just be too confusing for those who don't always watch certain episodes

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The more I think about it, even if it takes place during Episode N, I still don't think any team changes are gonna occur outside of Charizard possibly leaving the group before the movie. That would just be too confusing for those who don't always watch certain episodes

First of all, we don't even know if Mijumaru is in the movie(they are always on the posters). All we know is that he is in the short which are always only losely based on the anime so it wouldn't even matter.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

rocky505

Well Mijumaru's evolutionary status is irrelevant to that subject matter since it won't ever evolve.
And since when were you a writer for the anime? No one should say something will never evolve unless it is obvious that it won't(Pikachu). I'm not saying Oshawott will evolve but saying that it never will is just stupid.

LizardonX

Banned
And since when were you a writer for the anime? No one should say something will never evolve unless it is obvious that it won't(Pikachu). I'm not saying Oshawott will evolve but saying that it never will is just stupid.

Well when you have just about every single symptom of Piplupitis there's pretty much nothing left except slap on the everstone.

Maybe that Oshawott in the short is a random one. There was a random Wobbuffet in the Meloetta short, right?

On Topic: They're distributing a Mewtwo with its DW ability that is Unnerve. Genesect won't be able to eat its berry, how evil is that?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well when you have just about every single symptom of Piplupitis there's pretty much nothing left except slap on the everstone.

They need to see the actual stone to be convinced lol.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Apologies if I'm flogging a dead horse by now, but I feel it would be interesting if the relationship between Mewtwo and Genesect was like that of Batman and the Joker. It feels like Genesect would work really well as the anti-Mewtwo (partly due to having type advantages over him and similar yet different backstories), and perhaps a reflection of what Mewtwo probably would have become had it not been for Ash's sacrifice - a cold, heartless killer who has strayed too far to be turned back. I want N's belief of "Pokémon modified by science lose their natural beauty" to be more than a belief - I want it to look like N had a point in stopping the development of Genesect by having it (them?) behave irrationally and perhaps slightly insane (assuming N was involved in Genesect's animé backstory).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.