• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reminder: There's been absolutely no official word that the Decorora Islands is not considered part of Isshu.

So what your saying is that Ash and co are headed to Kanto but do a u turn and go back to Unova for the islands.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
No hes saying that on their way to KANTO, they explore the Dekorola Archipelago, so that probably means its somewhere in between.

U can't be in between two places and still be in one of the places.

It's like saying your in between the mall and your house but your still at the mall, it doesn't work.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
U can't be in between two places and still be in one of the places.

It's like saying your in between the mall and your house but your still at the mall, it doesn't work.

/explains something he didn't mention like he is talking to a 5y old

Its in one of them but it seems like its part of Isshu rigth now, I didn't say its in two places, heck it can be an independent place not be part of either.

/done

Why do I answer :(.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
/explains something he didn't mention like he is talking to a 5y old

Its in one of them but it seems like its part of Isshu rigth now, I didn't say its in two places, heck it can be an independent place not be part of either.

/done

Why do I answer :(.

All I'm saying is that you don't leave Unova to go to a place still in Unova.

He said that we don't have confirmation that the islands aren't apart of Unova and you said that he was saying that they could be somewhere in between which wouldn't work.

Haunter ゴースト

All I'm saying is that you don't leave Unova to go to a place still in Unova.

He said that we don't have confirmation that the islands aren't apart of Unova and you said that he was saying that they could be somewhere in between which wouldn't work.

You're either being immature or don't understand.

If you're familiar with the UK, you'll know that Ireland is classed as part of the UK despite being a separate land. Just because an island/area isn't on the mainland of a location doesn't mean it isn't in that particular location anymore.

Being a Pokemon fan i'm sure you've played the Pokemon games.

Would you say Cinnabar Island isn't a part of Kanto? Or Cianwood City isn't a part of Johto? Or Mossdeep/Sootopolis/Ever Grande City are not a part of Hoenn?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You're either being immature or don't understand.

If you're familiar with the UK, you'll know that Ireland is classed as part of the UK despite being a separate land. Just because an island/area isn't on the mainland of a location doesn't mean it isn't in that particular location anymore.

Being a Pokemon fan i'm sure you've played the Pokemon games.

Would you say Cinnabar Island isn't a part of Kanto? Or Cianwood City isn't a part of Johto? Or Mossdeep/Sootopolis/Ever Grande City are not a part of Hoenn?

Um no, cuz they are game locations and part of the actual regions. These islands from what we know at least are essentially made up(unless they are based on the sevii islands which again weren't apart of Kanto), therefor we can't assume they are apart of anything because they weren't in the games and as such are anime only. Sure they could be part of unova, but then why make it a big deal by giving it separate names, I mean as far as we know the orange islands weren't part of kanto so why would this be any different.

Haunter ゴースト

Um no, cuz they are game locations and part of the actual regions. These islands from what we know at least are essentially made up(unless they are based on the sevii islands which again weren't apart of Kanto), therefor we can't assume they are apart of anything because they weren't in the games and as such are anime only. Sure they could be part of unova, but then why make it a big deal by giving it separate names, I mean as far as we know the orange islands weren't part of kanto so why would this be any different.

1 - So since when has an anime only location been prevented from being a part of a region if it has no in-game information? I don't know what anime you watch but in the Pokemon anime i watch it includes hundreds of anime only locations all in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Nimbasa Town is a notable one.

2 - The name doesn't make a blind difference. If the Dekorola Islands are Islands, why the hell can't they be called Islands?

3 - Referring back to my first point, in-game information has absolutely no effect on the anime. Remember Battle Frontier of Hoenn? Yeah, good call being in Kanto wasn't it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
1 - So since when has an anime only location been prevented from being a part of a region if it has no in-game information? I don't know what anime you watch but in the Pokemon anime i watch it includes hundreds of anime only locations all in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Nimbasa Town is a notable one.

2 - The name doesn't make a blind difference. If the Dekorola Islands are Islands, why the hell can't they be called Islands?

3 - Referring back to my first point, in-game information has absolutely no effect on the anime. Remember Battle Frontier of Hoenn? Yeah, good call being in Kanto wasn't it.

You were asking if I consider those to be apart of the regions and I said yes because they are documented as part of the regions. Again this new arc isn't set on a tiny island of the coast of Unova. It seems to be set in a fairly large space so to make it part of Unova when nothing in the past would suggest that this new arc would be in Unova would just be weird.

There is a difference between those 1 episode cities(for the most part) and a brand new arc. The reason those cities are included are to extend the length of time they are in a particular region while still sticking to the general game plot.

This has nothing to do with the games so making it part of Unova when there is nothing left in Unova to advertise expect little things here and there would be pointless.

The anime is to advertise the games until they advertised most of that particular region. Then they can take creative liberty and essentially go where they want(orange islands, battle frontier)

The battle frontier is different see. At that time fire red and leaf green were coming out so to make them part of Kanto made sense as to advertise both the battle frontier and Kanto at the same time was smart.

They are done with Unova now so them going to another location till the new gen is also smart as they can explore new places. There is a reason they are going to a whole new place instead of staying in unova because essentially unova is done and wrapped up. Doesn't make sense to go to a whole new place and still have it be part of a region that is done and over with.

Haunter ゴースト

Just so you know, I can think of stuff to counter argue what you're saying, but it seems everything I say is useless since you keep making up bs logic to support you're statements whenever I think of a reasonable answer for you.

I'm done.

-----

I'm looking forward to the upcoming episode, I wonder how the cameo of Genesect will tie into the movie. Can't wait to see it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Just so you know, I can think of stuff to counter argue what you're saying, but it seems everything I say is useless since you keep making up bs logic to support you're statements whenever I think of a reasonable answer for you.

I'm done.

-----

I'm looking forward to the upcoming episode, I wonder how the cameo of Genesect will tie into the movie. Can't wait to see it.

First of all, just because someone's logic isn't the same as yours, doesn't make it BS.

Second of all, my whole point is that Unova for the most part is done. Outside of a Dragonspiral Tower episode, some rival battle episodes, a Marine Tube episode and little things like that, there isn't really enough new things to warrant another 20 or so episodes of Unova without a lot of pointless fillers.

The movie/N arc should be the big Unova finale with the new arc being an OI saga separate from any one region but closer to Kanto.

Kein

AKA Silktree
There is really no reason to think that the Decolora Islands are part of Unova. The only reason people are even suggesting that is the assumption that the movie has to take place during the new saga, which baffles me considering that Movie 15 clearly did not correlate with Season 2.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I have a question about the movie 16's placement (that was probably already answered): couldn't Ash, Cilan and Iris simply come back from the archipelago to Unova (for some reason)?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I have a question about the movie 16's placement (that was probably already answered): couldn't Ash, Cilan and Iris simply come back from the archipelago to Unova (for some reason)?
There would be no reason for them to do that at all since they are going to the islands to go to kanto. So there would be no reason for them to randomly go back to unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.