• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

This is very intriguing, as this movie will more than likely take place during the filler arc after Ash and Co. are done in Unova (or they remain there for a World Tournament, or whatever it is that follows.).

It's basically confirmed that Ash is staying in Unova, for the filler arc.

No way the new dub season would be called "Adventures in Unova" if that wasn't the case.

Arceusgamer14

I'm am now playing the Waiting game of this week to hear the Title of this movie and what the movie will involve with, and to see the tell tale signs of Generation 6.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm am now playing the Waiting game of this week to hear the Title of this movie and what the movie will involve with, and to see the tell tale signs of Generation 6.

That sounds like fun.. Oh wait.. that sounds extremely boring.. N's Episode would be far more interesting to see develop then this, unless they join them..

Bushido Bob

Darkwraith

With any luck it could come tomorrow. If the next episode really will have a title and trailer, then Oha Suta should show it first.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Just about anything is possible at this point, the Title is likely to have Genesect and a Gen 6 Pokemon in the title, probably with the Gen 6 Pokemon's name replaced with an X until it is revealed.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
With any luck it could come tomorrow. If the next episode really will have a title and trailer, then Oha Suta should show it first.

Darn it! I want it nooooooow :(

Dreamscape

When will Oha Suta air tomorrow?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I think the chances for any new info regarding this movie is high next week than this week. Thats because CoroCoro comes out on 15th of every month (if i remember right), so they most likely won't release any info this early.

Arceusgamer14

Okay we are on the night where a New Pokémon movie shows the trailer and the prototype title, AND Still we have not seen any signs of Oha Suta's teaser Showing, Is it still airing and have not yet gotten to the New Pokémon movie yet?

Bushido Bob

Darkwraith
Okay we are on the night where a New Pokémon movie shows the trailer and the prototype title, AND Still we have not seen any signs of Oha Suta's teaser Showing, Is it still airing and have not yet gotten to the New Pokémon movie yet?

Oha Suta already aired, and I'm guessing nothing was shown. Time to wait until tomorrow morning for the anime episode's announcement. If the title/trailer reveal isn't then, then it'll probably be time to play the waiting game again for another week or so...

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
If nothing came out this week, then we're getting it next week, maybe.

Last edited:

Arceusgamer14

Oha Suta already aired, and I'm guessing nothing was shown. Time to wait until tomorrow morning for the anime episode's announcement. If the title/trailer reveal isn't then, then it'll probably be time to play the waiting game again for another week or so...

Aww, :( looks like I'll have to wake up tomorrow and see before I go to school.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well if the new BWS2EN series is going to really feature Genesect in it, then i feel that either this movie would be direct related to the BWS2EN series (similar to like the first pokemon movie was) or else Genesect won't have a important role in the movie, as we can't have 2 Genesect's out there (just like Mewtwo).

Maybe Oha Suta will get another chance today if they again tonight, maybe they were waiting for the BW episode N to be detailed

Oha Suta has the chances of showcasing any new info until Dec 15th when CoroCoro would officially be released (after which there won't be any new info until Jan).

Also the official movie site would put up the trailer for the movie either after the official release of CoroCoro or else after Oha Suta reveals new info (which ever come first).

Last edited:

Bushido Bob

Darkwraith
Well, it looks like anime-wise Colress might really be involved with Genesect if not its outright creator. Now to wait yet another week for info. The last time it took this long was for the Zoroark movie...

Does this look like Mewtwo will star in the 16th Movie?

Maybe Oha Suta will get another chance today if they again tonight, maybe they were waiting for the BW episode N to be detailed

From what I've heard that flier doesn't mention a thing about the movie, though it obviously indicates Mewtwo will at least appear in the anime.

Dreamscape

Well, it looks like anime-wise Colress might really be involved with Genesect if not its outright creator. Now to wait yet another week for info. The last time it took this long was for the Zoroark movie...

From what I've heard that flier doesn't mention a thing about the movie, though it obviously indicates Mewtwo will at least appear in the anime.

The lack of information indicates a new pokemon in my opinion.

Probably Mewtwo could appear in some bachflashes.

Hopefully we will know soon.

dman_dustin

So not only will the anime filler saga focus on Genesect (seeing as how there is a data scan of Genesect), and the movie focuses on Genesect.

I wonder if the events in the anime will lead up to the movie.

Maybe there will be a conclusion within the anime, but gets a semi-sequel with the movie. Or perhaps we will just get information about Genesect, and all that information leads UP TO the movie in some fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.