• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Man, a little heavy having the next movie teaser right after the new movie. We all knew it was coming anyway.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Man, a little heavy having the next movie teaser right after the new movie. We all knew it was coming anyway.

I actually like it, hope they continue with it like Marvel does, have a little sneak-peak at the end of each film.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

What. They do this all the time, don't they?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
What. They do this all the time, don't they?

They usually did, but they didn't after the Zekrom/Reshiram movies.

Darkrai movie: They gave a glimpse of Regigigas
Arceus movie: They showed Ho-Oh and Lugia (which we all know didn't happen)
Zoroark movie: They showed Victini

That's all I can remember from the top of my head, but yeah, they've done this quite a few times before. I wonder how they did it this time. With Victini it was a small wave at the end. With Lugia and Ho-oh they were clashing, and Regigigas emerged from the ground. Genesect? Breaking out of the P2 lab Mewtwo style? :p

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Arceus movie: They showed Ho-Oh and Lugia (which we all know didn't happen)

I understand why this happened now. Ho-oh and Lugia were shown because it was an illusion. /runs

That's all I can remember from the top of my head, but yeah, they've done this quite a few times before. I wonder how they did it this time. With Victini it was a small wave at the end. With Lugia and Ho-oh they were clashing, and Regigigas emerged from the ground. Genesect? Breaking out of the P2 lab Mewtwo style? :p

Apparently the trailer showed Genesect flying over a wasteland with its body folded up into a UFO/disk shape before transforming into its familiar shape.

Locormus

I understand why this happened now. Ho-oh and Lugia were shown because it was an illusion. /runs

Apparently the trailer showed Genesect flying over a wasteland with its body folded up into a UFO/disk shape before transforming into its familiar shape.

It did what? 0.o

Oh god this movie is going to be hilarious... Now I just want a scene in where random Elgyem and Beheeyem try to approach it, cringing out telepathetic messages along to the lines of the infamous 'phone, home'-bit, only to be blasted to smithereens by some surpise devastating attack from Genesect's superbeam-lazor...

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
It did what? 0.o

Oh god this movie is going to be hilarious... Now I just want a scene in where random Elgyem and Beheeyem try to approach it, cringing out telepathetic messages along to the lines of the infamous 'phone, home'-bit, only to be blasted to smithereens by some surpise devastating attack from Genesect's superbeam-lazor...

Apparently Genesect can fold up its arms and legs, tucking them under the gun on its back, similarly to how Golurk can retract its hands and legs to fly.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Seeing how people are saying he (Genesect) transform into a UFO, a see a space battle between Deoxys and Genesect or even Genesect coming to invade earth with elgyem and Beheeyem.

Haunter ゴースト

Movie 14 was the first movie not to feature a preview for the next movie, nobody really knows why either, it's not like the announcement for Movie 15 was any earlier/later it was still around christmas time like every other movie.

Locormus

Seeing how people are saying he (Genesect) transform into a UFO, a see a space battle between Deoxys and Genesect or even Genesect coming to invade earth with elgyem and Beheeyem.

Well, it's probably UFO-like... And UFO doesn't mean extraterrestial... It just means an unidentified flying object, which in this case still holds ground for the people in the animé as they don't know what's approaching them... Genesect has no connection to space whatsoever.

Apparently Genesect can fold up its arms and legs, tucking them under the gun on its back, similarly to how Golurk can retract its hands and legs to fly.

Wow.. Golurk takes the cake though.. Never thought it could be that awesome, but it's the one thing that interested me in the last Luke episode.

G50

No longer posting
Genesect probably turns into a flying disk for non-space reasons, like because its head is just shaped like one or something.

DMerle

Guess who's back

That would be beyond awesome to see, I'm hoping Genesect doesn't end up being defeated by like Victini/Meoletta or any sort of cutesy Pokémon like that.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I can't really expect anything since we don't really have much information about the movie besides for Genosect to be the main star in the movie. I would speculate later when we get more information. ;)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Movie 14 was the first movie not to feature a preview for the next movie, nobody really knows why either, it's not like the announcement for Movie 15 was any earlier/later it was still around christmas time like every other movie.
I'm gonna take a guess and say it's because they wanted to reveal B2W2, seeing as two formes from the game are going to play important roles ^^;

DMerle

Guess who's back
I wish Grings Kodai was the main villain in this movie, he escapes from prison and wants to use Genesect to create a time ripple.

G50

No longer posting
Genesect doesn't seem to be the type of Pokemon to have any connection to time or ripple

Status
Not open for further replies.