• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingchar

Wait! Wait! Wait! Why are you all getting into a pointless argument over its speed and I there's a non-shiny Genesect? How do you even know if its going to appear in the Episode N thing? Has any information been released that there's going to be two Genesect in the movie? Also not to be a kill-joy but when it shows it in flight form it has the normal drive in :)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Wait! Wait! Wait! Why are you all getting into a pointless argument over its speed and I there's a non-shiny Genesect? How do you even know if its going to appear in the Episode N thing? Has any information been released that there's going to be two Genesect in the movie? Also not to be a kill-joy but when it shows it in flight form it has the normal drive in :)

We know that Genesect is going to be in the anime because its silhouette shows up on the Episode N promotional poster.

EDIT: Link'rd. The screen with Genesect's outline is right above Ghetsis' cane.

Last edited:

Beeblebrox

We know that Genesect is going to be in the anime because its silhouette shows up on the Episode N promotional poster.

EDIT: Link'rd. The screen with Genesect's outline is right above Ghetsis' cane.

Also, we've had several pieces of anime-related merchandise with Genesect in them.

No smoking gun, but it's pretty damned likely, even putting aside the fact that, were Genesect not debuting before the movie, we probably wouldn't need the movie Genesect to be shiny at all.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

This means nothing because every single one of these elements made it into the film in some form.

-The Beasts entering as they did in the trailer mirrors how they initially came together when they sensed the trouble in Crown City; the wasteland landscape mirrors where both Entei and Raikou were initially seen.

-The original design of Crown City is in the film; it is briefly seen as the "new city" portion of the area when Raikou arrives there.

-The Dark Ash "confrontation" may imply a conflict between Ash and Dark Ash/Zoroark, but nowhere is this outright stated to be the case, and Ash and Zoroark-transformed-into-Ash do meet face-to-face at the very end of the movie.

It is safe to say that in some regard, there will be two Genesect in this film. It may be as minor as flashing back to the original Genesect if it appears in Chapter of N first, but it will be there.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
It is safe to say that in some regard, there will be two Genesect in this film. It may be as minor as flashing back to the original Genesect if it appears in Chapter of N first, but it will be there.

I'll give you that much is likely, especially given the scenes of Iris with the Elder in the Keldeo movie. People seemed to be convinced they'd both have a major role, though. Oh well.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The trailer was kind of dull. I'm glad that the flying Genesect's animation looks better than I thought it would, but I can't possibly come up with an interesting plot between these two Pokemon. Are they joining the F-Zero Grand Prix or something?

Bushido Bob

Darkwraith
The trailer was kind of dull. I'm glad that the flying Genesect's animation looks better than I thought it would, but I can't possibly come up with an interesting plot between these two Pokemon. Are they joining the F-Zero Grand Prix or something?

They're probably going for an "out of its time and confused" plot based on the description questioning what Genesect will do in a city aka the symbol of modern civilization.

I just hope the Genesect is actually evil and not like Kyurem who just wanted to finish a duel.

Based on the above and the fact that Genesect, well, transforms into a flying car do you really think it has a chance of being evil?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Based on the above and the fact that Genesect, well, transforms into a flying car do you really think it has a chance of being evil?

I think if I saw an evil flying car then I would run, especially if it had a huge laser cannon attached to it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/805881d67a9258aa5017c2a0a741a4c8/tumblr_mf29osvEy61r1alb2o1_1280.png[/img139]
Doesn't seem evil to me.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/805881d67a9258aa5017c2a0a741a4c8/tumblr_mf29osvEy61r1alb2o1_1280.png[/img139]
Doesn't seem evil to me.

Doesn't seem evil or good to me actually.

I don't think a pokemon tortured or altered in a lab should be evil, this one like Mewtwo has a reason to be pissed off and not be truly bad.

The problem with a bad pokemon in a pokemon movie is that that bad pokemon would probably have to die and I doubt they would make Satoshi kill an evil pokemon.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Doesn't seem evil or good to me actually.

I don't think a pokemon tortured or altered in a lab should be evil, this one like Mewtwo has a reason to be pissed off and not be truly bad.

The problem with a bad pokemon in a pokemon movie is that that bad pokemon would probably have to die and I doubt they would make Satoshi kill an evil pokemon.

Why would it have to die?

Is reforming not an option?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That face leads me to believe he's not evil. Then again it's a Genesect, that one Pokemon that everyone has problems with.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Hmm... red eyes, giant gun, described as the ultimate hunter 300 mya, made by Team Plasma, Joker-esque frozen grin...

Yeah, would YOU trust your kids to this thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.