• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 16 Short - Pikachu & Eevee Friends - First Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Clear Poster.

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/BWMoviePandEFriends.png[/IMG139]

Summary from Sunyshore.

Pikachu goes to play for the first time with many other kawaii Pokemon at the Eevee's home, "Eevee House"! Due to Meowth's mishcheif there's an uproar at the all summer Eevee House?!

A small teaser for the short at the end of this video.

[video=youtube;MeFEAA4JvaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeFEAA4JvaM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
I wouldn't look too much into that. This will probably be the short that comes before Movie 16. It doesn't confirm Dawn is coming back or that Ash will battle Virgil. So no one should get their hopes up too much.

LizardonX

Banned
Piplup and Dragonite are the two entities that entertained me the most this saga, I really hope they both get massive roles in episode N. Please if they do this don't troll us by giving Kotetsu a Piplup or something.

playerking

I wouldn't look too much into that. This will probably be the short that comes before Movie 16. It doesn't confirm Dawn is coming back or that Ash will battle Virgil. So no one should get their hopes up too much.

I'm not. I assumed it was a Pikachu short. If it is, then that's cool.

Lucille

If it is the short before Movie 16 I wonder if its the same Piplup as Dawn's. If not I hope it doesn't have the same personality

playerking

I wasn't talking directly to you. There were other people on other threads claiming that there is a chance Dawn will come back because of that Piplup in the poster.

Ahk, it's just that mine was the only post before yours and I didn't see those other posts, wherever they are.

I'm glad to see an Eeveen and Piplup with Pikachu, if it is a short.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Apparently is merchandise with Eevee for all I see. ut I wonder why appears in CoroCoro and 2ch posted this.

But Eevee is 100% confirmed to appear in a short. Meaning that we'll have Eevee for a long time. Also, I'd suspect that somebody is really catching a Eevee because I don't see Virgil in the movie.

Last edited:

playerking

So it is a short(?), just not what I posted.

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/16thMovie_CoroCoro_EeveePikachu.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Yep those are bath salts all right.

But as fer92 said, Eevees are in the short. Here's the full date near the pic.

Also Shiny EVA-02 colored Sect is kawaii.

Edit: It's on the main page already.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I hope it's true, piplup is without a doubt the best starter in the anime bar infernape, so the more i see him the better, plus eevee is so damn cute.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Didn't know where to put this. Is this anything?

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3724143.jpg

Re-up the image, please.

Judging by the others' descriptions, It's a promo image. Or Ash will have a piplup and evolve into empoleon, to compensate the oshadork's failure (-wishfulthinking-). About eevee, since the eevee team it's returning for the short-meloetta's-recital-like-movie, I'm supposing Virgil will have some role in Episode N. Maybe, it's more about eeveelutions promotion.

Last edited:

playerking

Re-up the image, please.

Judging by the others' descriptions, It's a promo image. Or Ash will have a piplup and evolve into empoleon, to compensate the oshadork's failure (-wishfulthinking-). About eevee, since the eevee team it's returning for the short-meloetta's-recital-like-movie, I'm supposing Virgil will have some role in Episode N. Maybe, it's more about eeveelutions promotion.

I can't, plus that wasn't anything, the latest picture is the important one.

I think it's just about Eeveelution promotion.

Ver-mont

What's with all this Eevee / Eeveelution exposition out of the blue recently? First Virgil, now this short.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Let's hope a new image for this short will leak a new Eeveelution or two. I'm very hyped for new Pkmn, even though I know I shouldn't just yet.. :(

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Just when we thought the Eevee speculation would die with the League BAM.

We cannot escape the Fox/Rat/Cat/Raccoon thing.

Also, I'd suspect that somebody is really catching a Eevee because I don't see Virgil in the movie.

The Eevee seems to be female (look at Meowth), so it's possible that it's Virgil's.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
And to me, it looks like Meowth is looking at Leafeon and Glaceon, and not Eevee. But I can't be sure, of course~

Status
Not open for further replies.