• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 16 Short - Pikachu & Eevee Friends - First Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
New eeveelution for sure. My question is when will we get a hint/reveal? I hope ATLEAST a hint in January or February's Corocoro. Someone else mentioned it in another thread but at the bottom with the japanese characters representing the different eevelutions and eevee, there is a pinkish one at the end with a sparkle or two on it, thoughts? Flying type perhaps...?

It's lavender, I think it's going to be Dragon-typed...

knux-the-killer

Oh. So just because a pokemon evolves from the mains it's no longer worth of appearing in a short. Nice, animators (insert irony tone)

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Someone just posted that, except with Espeon and the possible new one switched.

It makes more sense that way. Espeon matches up better with the one on the end anyway. IDK that the one in the middle means anything. It could be a new Eeveelution, but maybe not. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oshawott, and that's Axew on the swing.

Yes friends. Your deepest fears have been realized.

Neither will evolve until after July 2013, if ever.

I'm only happy about Oshawott; Axew is another matter though. We know that he wants to evolve, so him not evolving until after July at the earliest is a huge disappointment and just proves that Iris hasn't done much to help Axew achieve his true potential. But at least Oshawott's seiyuu's comment about him on her blog makes sense now.

Anyway, I have no idea where people are getting the idea that a new Eevee evolution is on its way just because of this Pikachu short. I mean it's possible that it'll happen at some point, but people are citing the weirdest stuff as evidence, like some colored katakana. Like, what's that about? It seems like some people are reaching a bit in my opinion. :x

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Anyway, I have no idea where people are getting the idea that a new Eevee evolution is on its way just because of this Pikachu short. I mean it's possible that it'll happen at some point, but people are citing the weirdest stuff as evidence, like some colored katakana. Like, what's that about? It seems like some people are reaching a bit in my opinion. :x

Maybe we're reaching...And I would agree with you if one of the colored katakana wasn't shaped and colored like an eevee's tail. XD

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Similar to a Butterfly wing...

The Question is why put a wing on the title? hahaha

It's a bow, actually.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
If the bow-tie is Espeon, could the last character possibly be a shiny Eevee? Shiny Eevee has a grey-ish hue similar to the last character, and I guess the stars could further indicate it being a shiny.
Just a thought!

I don't think so- shiny Eevee is a brownish grey, while the character there is more purplish.

I'm interested what Meowth and Wobbuffet may do in the short. Meowth looks like he's in love, but with who Leafeon, Glaceon, or maybe Eevee? Wobbuffet might just say its name. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.