• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 17 - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - July 19th 2014 (Apr 17: New trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Diancie was obvious as a shoe in for this movie. I can now see that it will be similar to rise of darkrai or movie 14 for various reasons. I probably also think my wish of Yveltal being purely evil will vanish towards the end. *sigh*

I love Diancie. It is cute!

Getting an event pokemon this early though?

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
So Yveltal, Xerenas and Dancie are the main legendaries in this movie. Getting Rise of Darkrai vibes here and I'm liking it.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
So Yveltal, Xerenas and Dancie are the main legendaries in this movie. Getting Rise of Darkrai vibes here and I'm liking it.

one of the best movies in the entire series i have to say. but has it been confirmed thag xerneas will be in it? because i know it was in the trailer but that just reminds me of when ho-oh and lugia were battling in a teaser for the zoroark movie and literally werent even mentioned in the actual movie.

Nulava

Banned
According to the main site:

Diancie: #719

Hoopa: #720

Volcanion: #721

Hoopa is likely going to be in the next movie if the pattern continues.

Last edited:

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
one of the best movies in the entire series i have to say. but has it been confirmed thag xerneas will be in it? because i know it was in the trailer but that just reminds me of when ho-oh and lugia were battling in a teaser for the zoroark movie and literally werent even mentioned in the actual movie.

He was on that poster with Ash and Yveltal so I'm sure he's in it. I wonder if Zygrade is going to show up in this movie or if they'll hold off until the next one.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
According to the main site:

Diancie: #719

Hoopa: #720

Volcanion: #721

Hoopa is likely going to be in the next movie if the pattern continues.

if my guess is right, zygarde might be in the 2nd movie. btw is this the first time they change the name for a movie?

Ruas

Oh! They have a Pokedex entry in the corner. Quick, somebody translate it! :D Must know it's relation to Carbink!!

btw is this the first time they change the name for a movie?

No they have done it before. Darkrai film was called something like Dialga vs Palkia, then extended to Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Oh! They have a Pokedex entry in the corner. Quick, somebody translate it! :D Must know it's relation to Carbink!!

"It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands."

Granted the other Kalos Pokémon have differentiating Dex entries so I'd assume it would be the same for Diancie.

e: For this rocky but pretty special occasion, here is the makeshift models of shiny Diancie (with Hoopa and Volcanion alongside) if anyone cares. No in game screen shots unfortunately but Smealum managed to get this for us:
BgCrmMnCMAIKkRz.png

Last edited:

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
So Mega Mewtwo X and Y, Jirachi (in the short), Manaphy (in the short), Darkrai (in the short), Victini (in the short), Xerneas, Yveltal and now Diancie, well that magazine summary that mentioned the movie having a lot of legendaries wasn't lying at all!

Janovy

Banned
I am guessing Diancie is somehow related to that sundial in XY that reveals the location of Mega Stones. I mean, this movie WILL feature Mega Evolution.

gritty stunfisk

some legendaries smashing each other up again. I guess I can't really expect another movie that was at the same level as Lucario and the Mystery of Mew again, that was the best one and it was imo downhill from there. I'll still watch this, and I know the animation will be pretty gorgeous, but the plot sounds very banal

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

No they have done it before. Darkrai film was called something like Dialga vs Palkia, then extended to Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai.

This is what I want to know.. :p

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Looks interesting :eek:. The pink is similar to the huge sun dial thingy in X&Y + this thing is hella cute x:

Status
Not open for further replies.