• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Movie 17 - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - July 19th 2014 (Apr 17: New trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

diakyu

Hmm, judging from how the villains are not that serious this time I think it's obvious they'll all work together in the end.

Janovy

Banned
Thank you Dephender for all your hard work!

The interview is very interesting. Apparently the two thieves won't be as serious as previous villains and TR will actually get Diancie? (i wonder how they are gonna blow it)

l also like the fact Serena and Bonnie will be having their moments with Diancie. <3

nuzamaki90

Started working on the interview with Yuyama. Will finish it after Get TV, but there's some interesting stuff in there.

(and a couple points I'm sure some people will get angry about)

I read it on Pocketmonsters.net and the most interesting points I could gather are..

>Team Rocket actually succeed in catching Diancie

>Ash and Diancie's relationship is kind of the opposite of his relationship with Keldeo, instead of male-to-male, it's male-to-female, since she's a princess

>Marilyn's design had a bit more sex appeal added to it for the adult watchers

>The setting will be continuosly changing throughout the movie, from the village, to the shopping mall, to the Cocoon's forest

I'm still extremely curious about Absol's role. He's obviously an important character since he got his own page. I'm just hoping he doesn't have a role similar to the one from M06

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I read it on Pocketmonsters.net and the most interesting points I could gather are..

>Marilyn's design had a bit more sex appeal added to it for the adult watchers

i actually can see it from her designs that the thief lady will have a bold appearance.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's interesting that Diancie is such a hot commodity. The fact that Team Rocket will actually attempt to snatch it is neat; I'm glad that they're doing something. I'm sure they'll be reduced to a more comedic role afterwards, but it'll still be nice to see them in action for a few scenes in this movie.

Lorde

I just saw the new trailer. Ash and friends entered a cavern with crystals, then Delphox and Greninja's trainers attacked Ash and friends and their Pokemon + the Carbink on a rocky bridge. Then Absol was shown Mega Evolving and Yveltal and Xerneas appeared at the end and were about to start battling.

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I just saw the new trailer. Ash and friends entered a cavern with crystals, then Delphox and Greninja's trainers attacked Ash and friends and there Pokemon + the Carbink on a rocky bridge. Then Mega Absol was shown Mega Evolving and Yveltal and Xerneas appeared at the end and were about to start battling.

somebody must be handling the absol thing, i can't see how it will evolve on its own imo.

Lorde

somebody must be handling the absol thing, i can't see how it will evolve on its own imo.

It seemed like the blonde character was the owner because we got a glimpse of her/him right before Absol Mega Evolved. I'm almost positive that they're working together.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

diakyu

It even has airships. What more do you need?

dman_dustin

I definitely look forward to this episode FAR MORE than last year's movie, which I refuse to watch.

Diancie, Mega evolution, Xerneas, Yveltal, Delphox, Greninja, Chesnaught, wow, I look forward to this.

Damn writers for not giving Ash Fennekin, Delphox looks amazing, shame it has to be evilish. Same with Greninja. Hopefully Chesnaught gets some decent focus.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
pretty sure the blond trainer is the owner of Absol and the boss of the Marilyn and the Ninja Dude. While Scizor and the Honedge evolution lines belongs to Argos Steel!

Lorde

That airship looked just like the one that Kodai used to transport Zorua in Movie 13, so I'm not at all impressed with how reductive that is. The animation in this movie itself is neat though. I loved how majestic Xerneas looked in the new preview; Yveltal and its Articuno-esque screeches pale in comparison to Xerneas's grace in my humble opinion.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
pretty sure the blond trainer is the owner of Absol and the boss of the Marilyn and the Ninja Dude. While Scizor and the Honedge evolution lines belongs to Argos Steel!

so honedge is confirmed in this movie as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.